Chapter seven

Denzel pov
I walked up the stairs. And tried to open her door. It was locked. Fuck. I thought. "What happened?" I heard someone say from behind me. I jumped and turned around to see gil standing there. I explained to him what happened and he shook his head at me. "Number 1 nigga don't ever fix yo self to raise your voice at my best friend to the point she's afraid of you. Number 2 you need to sit down and figure out your damn sexuality before feelings get involved in this." He said getting in my face. "Gil I'm not gay I swear." I said not realizing Janet door had opened. "Did you sleep with this man the first night here?" I shook my head yea. "But it's not like that give me chance to explain." I said getting irritated. "Then there's nothing you need to explain." Janet said from behind me . I turned and looked at her. You could tell she'd been crying. "Denzel I have no judgement but I don't roll like that , and I'd like it if you kept your distance and we kept this strictly business." She said turning going back in her room before I could even get a word in. "Go rest up back up boy , we're going out to the mountains tomorrow." Gil said walking in her room.

Janet pov
I laid on my bed texting randy about Eissa when I felt my bed dip. I looked up to see gil. "You okay dunk?" He said looking concerned. I laughed at him. "Gil I'm fine. Look these niggas don't love me so I'm done trying to love them. He went out and slept with someone right after he had got done trying to sleep with me and a day after he had his tongue against my G-spot" he gasped. "So bitch this been going on for a couple weeks huh?" He said clutching his pearls. " it's not I didn't wanna tell you keesh it's just that it was just head and it ain mean nothing obviously." He looked at me a shook his head. He then crawled up and turned on the news while I fell asleep on him.

—————-
The next day
The kids and I went to the day lounge/club before heading to the mountain. As we were sitting in this VIP section everyone was having the time of their lives while I just sat there still a little sore from what Denzel and I had did. I had a yearly appointment with my doctor at two so I couldn't be long. As we were sitting there I felt some one tap my shoulder. And there stood Kevin Love.

 "Hey beautiful" he said sitting next to me

"Hey beautiful" he said sitting next to me. "Hey umm Kevin right?" I said acting like I didn't know who he was. "Yea that's me" I could tell he was trynna Mack. " you play for golden state right ?" I knew damn well he didn't but I knew what I was doing to him. He chuckled . "Um no I play for the Cavaliers." I shook my head. "Ohhh I'm sorry" I chuckled flirting back. Out the corner of my eyes I could see Denzel clenching his jaw. He then got up and went over to Dom. She started twerking and grinding on him. It was now my turn to clench. "I have to go" I said to Kevin and got up and left. I went to my doctors appointment.  As I was waiting in the room I got a call from Denzel. I answered it with a attitude.
J-what?
D-shit Dom

I looked at the phone like he could see my face. He kept moaning. Jesus they were just dancing how the hell it escalate that quickly. He had butt dialed me . Part of me wanted to cry and I didn't even know why. For some reason I kept listening .
Dom- that jo bitch could never make you feel like this can she? She moaned
Den-shit maybe your right. He moaned
I gasped because how he just gon come at me like that.  When we fucked he fucked me I never put an effort in , so he don't have a right to judge my sex. I hung up the phone and the doctor came in. "Hi ms.jackson your all good but I will put you on these pills to help you fertilization to slow down because right now your as fertile as a teen girl who just got her period" she laughed. I smiled and shook my head. "Now the side effects of these pills are Mood swings , head aches and and being horny more and faster then usual." She explained. " Now today I have to give you three doses to catch you up. She gave me the doses and I left.  I called Gil. " meet me in my room in 10" I said as I zoomed to the house. As I got in my room gil had the snacks already on the bed. That's why he my bitch. "Bitch spill" he said handing me my wine. I told him everything.  "Bitchhhhhhh fuck his ass up or I will" he said standing up. "Gil I can't do that I told him I didn't want to go there anymore so obviously he is okay with that." He looked at me. " so you gon let this shit go?" A sudden mood just came over me. " no I'm not." He grinned. " so what are you gonna do?" I got up. " maybe that bitch can fuck better then jo, but let's see if she can keep up with strawberry." I said sipping my wine.

LEME KNOW WHEN YALL WANT ANOTHER ONE!!