Chapter 15

Y'all finna hate me, but I love y'all ☹️❤️THIS IS FOR My real wives of wattpad🤣🤟🏾

Janet pov
I walked into my living room again looking for Denzel. When I woke up he was no where to be found. And he hasn't texted me back nor has he called. I heard someone walk in when I looked it was Wissam. Fuck. "What happened to you being in my room." He said grabbing me by my arm. "Im sorry I ended up in the hospital shortly after that." He threw me on the couch. "I heard about your old slum bag of a father finally took his last breathe." I shook my head I him. How could he be so cruel.  Next thing I knew he had his hand around my throat. "Fuck do I look like letting you run around here with some little ass boy huh Janet?" He kept squeezing. "Pl-please" I begged . "Beg for your life then bitch." He smacked me. " wissam stop I'm pregnant" I yelled. He stopped in his tracks. He became angry all over again. "Where the fuck is my child." He yelled going upstairs. I ran after him. "No don't take him from me please." I grabbed his hand. "Janet if you want to keep that child your carrying alive I suggest you keep your hands off me." He yanked away and got Eissa and went down to the door. "Wissam please!" I yelled as Eissa began to cry and reach out for me. Wissam turned and hit me in my face. "You carrying another mans seed fuck do you want with mine?" He then walked out. I sat on the floor crying. I couldn't handle all of this I just needed a type of release. I got up and cleaned my self up. I then went into my person room.  I looked at all the chains and things that I haven't touched in years. Smiling at the thought of how wild I use to be. That's when I felt someone behind me . It was Denzel. "Take of your clothes" he demanded. "Where were yo-" I stopped mid question after seeing the Adam and Eve bag on the floor. "I asked the questions and you answer them not the other way around." He voice was getting deeper. "Do you understand." He asked. "Yes daddy" He chuckled. "No babygirl. When I'm in command you call me Master." He spoke into my ear. "Yes master." I corrected myself "good girl" he praised me. He then threw me in the bed and chained me. He then stood over me. "Why'd you lie to me?" He asked. I looked at him. "Wh-what do you mean?"I asked I knew damn well what he was talking about. I felt a sting across my legs. I looked down. This nigga hit me with a whip. "Answer me Strawberry." He hit me again. "I-I DONT know master im sorry." He looked at me and chuckled he got down and went to my stomach. "I hope you asleep princess" he pulled out a blue vibrator. He turned it on until the button wouldn't turn anymore and stuck it in me. I began to moan. The was a good as vibrator. "You've been a bad girl strawberry." He said going to the bag. "Yo-you've be-been bad too." I said back. He pulled out a gag. "And now you've lost your talking privileges." He strapped the gag in my mouth. I hated gags . They made me slob but I could barely focus . This vibrator was going in on me. I gripped the chains. And tried to scream but it was muffled by the gag. Soon I had came twice with the vibrator still going as he just stood over me with a smirk on his face. He then finally took the vibrator out and sat it to the side. He took the gag off and sat between my legs. He kissed my thighs. "Please Master noooo I'm sensitive." I begged. He ignored me as I felt his thick warm tongue lick up and down my folds. My whole body got chills. He came up and wrapped a blindfold around my face. Jesus the man wasn't done with me yet. As I waited in anticipation to feel what was coming I was knocked off guard when I felt him sucking my and licking me with something very cold. I felt cold liquids run down me. It was ice. And it seemed to never melt as he had me screaming his name. "Fuck Papi please." I screamed grabbing at the chain so hard that they popped the loops that they were hung too. I then felt me being stretched out again as he entered me. I took off the blind fold as he turned me on my knees. "Arch that shit." He smacked my ass and pulled my hair while choking me. Maybe I need to be bad more. I thought as he pounded in me. " you sorry ?" He asked as my orgasm built up. "Yes master" I moaned. "Are you really?" He reached in front of me rubbing my clit. "si señor" I screamed as I came . He turned me on my back still giving it to me hard and still choking me. "Who's is it?" He asked slapping my clit. I gasped. "Yours" I yelled grabbing the sheets. "Say it say it's mines." He demanded. "It's yours." I said as another orgasm approached. "What's mine?" He pulled at my clit piercing. That did it I became a screaming , squirting mess. "This pussy is yours papi ! Oh god I'm all yours" I screamed. He came and laid on the side of me as I tried to calm down. "Your all mine J, DONT ever try to leave and lie to me like that again okay Mi Amor?" He said while kissing my neck. I shook my head yes. "Janet what the hell is this?" He said rubbed my face . I forgot about my encounter. As of on cue my phone went off. It was a unknown number. (C-caller J-Janet)

J-hello ?
C-hello am I speaking to Ms.al mana?
J-it's jackson now but yes?
C- I'm a nurse calling from Mary's county Hospital and we need you to get her as quick as possible
J- okay I'm on my way what's wrong what happened.
I began panicking and picking up my clothes Denzel doing the same.

C- it's you son, he's in critical condition.

When she said that it's like my world stopped. Not my baby.

~ unedited
Love yall💀