Begin

You came here two months ago. This is not an ordinary place so socializing here was a big problem for you. But you were really lucky to find your besfriends Taehyung and Jungkook.

Jungkook was the one that you could tell everything and trust him no matter what. You knew everything about him and he knew everything about you. He was just like you - shy and too scared to make friends. But he got inside your team and got to know you. But you and him joined the team at the same time because you arrived here at the same time. Since then you were really close.

 Taehyung was in the same team as you. You just found out that he was really caring and looked like someone you could trust. Your instincts kicked in the moment you saw him so you simply approached him and shook hands. Since that day you became really close too.

 And now about the team. There are actually like twenty teams with ten members in each one. The teams were led by a leader or a mentor that teached the members of the team their powers and all kinds of tricks to fight the evil side. That side was the dark and cold side of everything. People who sinned were directed there and took orders by the one and only Lucifer - the first fallen angel. It was something like a battle between "dark side" and "the good side" but it was more like keeping the peace. If the dark side ever stepped through the border that "The Heaven" put, there would be chaos. And it must be stopped.

You all were living in a building, really similar to the school in Harry Potter. It was really big and enough to fit everyone. Every person had his own room. The halls had vending machines and charging stations where you could charge your mobile phones. It was modern, but ancient at the same time. The walls were marble and the floor too.
But there were still rooms for training. And for last, The Big Ball Room, or Event Hall. When something was announced that everybody here had to know it, the angels were gathered here, all of them. Then one of the major angles or the lead came out and said what they had to say.

Today was not a different day from the others. You stopped by the hall to open your snack. You had a chocolate snack from the vending machine next to your room. You took a piece inside your mouth when someone started shouting your way.

 "Y/N! Y/N!"

Jungkook ran to you.

"Come with me!"

He said and grabbed your hand while taking you inside an empty room.

"I have to go right now, Jin told me to wait for him outside the practice room. Bye!"

You said and started walking out but he stopped you.
"Wait, Taehyung will be here in a moment! Please stay, he has something important to tell you!"

You really wanted to stay but you knew that Jin, your mentor, would be mad at you for not coming to practice. Plus you really wanted to find out what was your special power.

"Jungkook, what if I can control the four elements like an avatar! What if I can do all this kinds of stuff but never understand about it?"
You said with sparkling eyes. Jungkook saw the glistening inside your eyes and could not resist it.

"But Taehyung will get mad at me for not letting you go.."He said and pouted. That adorable pout of his.

"No, he wont. He is going to meet after the lessons anyways."
You reassured him.

"But can we really control the four elements?"
He asked.

"Well, I'm about to find out so bye! For real!"
You said and ran to the training room.

●●●

"Y/N, have in mind that you are not going to become an avatar. Don't be like that. This is a serous thing."
He said while searching for something in the drawer that was kept inside the wall.

"I think,.."
He said and moved to the next drawer.
"...that mastering the wings will play very important role in your battles."
 He said and moved to the drawer that was above his head. Pulling it out, he placed it on the floor and searvhed trouh it too.

"Need some help?"
You said and he looked at you then to the shelf behind you that was filled with books.

"I want you to search for a book called..."
He lifted his head and tried to recall the book's title.
"Asylums in the sky"
He said and continued searching  in the drawer.

 You searched for the book for like an hour and you realized that the books starting with "A" where at the top shelf.

"Great."
You climbed on the shelf and began searching there, ignoring the fact that you were slightly afraid from heights.

"FOUND IT!"
You said and jumped down with the book inside your hand.

"Cool. I found the amulet."
He said but he didn't move his eyes from the dark amulet. It was a black diamond. The fact you could see something like a smoke with grey color inside of it creeped you out. But it was really cool.
"That looks sassy."
You said but you got no reaction from Jin.

"Jin?"
He stood up and walked out of the room with the amulet inside his hand.

TO BE CONTINUED