dark voice

You followed behind him. The moment you caught up with him he turned around.

"Y/N, get inside the training room with Jungkook. If you hear an organ playing, don't come out. It's not safe."
He said and walked away.

You turned around and ran to the training room and Jungkook joined you on your way.

"What happened?"
He asked confused on what is going on.

"I don't know."
You said back and got inside the room. You locked behind you and sat on the floor.

"For sure something bad is happening or they won't protect us that way."
He said and sat on the floor next to you.

●●●

"Jungkook, where is Y/N?"
Taehyung asked the younger one when he entered inside the empty room.
"She is with Jin. He is teaching her tricks and telling her about her powers. I couldn't keep her, sorry."
Jungkook apologized.
"Maybe next time."

Jungkook said and patted Taehyung's back.
He walked out the room and Taehyung still stood there.
"Maybe if it wasn't Jin..."

Taehyung's eyes shot open. He turned around and saw no one.

"Who said that?!"
Taehyung was beyond terrified.

"You will meet me soon. Just to let you know - you don't belong here. Here they won't understand you. Here they will treat you bad."

The voice faded away.
Taehyung ran to his room and locked the door. He searched for a paper and wrote down everything the voice told him.

"Something bad is about to happen."
He wrote this down too and then the date. He put it in a folder that was on his night stand. This was his diary.

Sound of an organ filled the hall. The boy walked out and followed the other angels in the big hall.

"Angels, he was here."
A man with long white beard said. He spread his arms out and looked at Jin who was stood next to him.

"His amilet turned black. This happens only when someone of them comes by to visit and talk angels into joining him. He did that again."
He looked around the angels.

"It's one of you."
He said.

Taehyung gulped down his saliva because he knew what is going on.

"Show yourself, whoever you are!"
The man yelled at the crowd.

The hall sat in silence. Nobody dared to say anything. Taehyung was too afraid so he stood in silence too.

"Okay then, it will be the hard way."
The man looked around and his eyes landed on Jin.
"You."
He pointed at him.

"You and the other major angels will help me find the fake one."
Jin nodded and followed behind the man who stepped off the pedetsal. They walked to another room with the other major angels.

The hall filled with the mumbling of everyone. They began walking out.
Taehyung ran to the training room where he supossed you and Jungkook were hiding. That was not the first time you were both locked in the training room because of Jin's fear that something may happen since you both are newbies in this.
He ran for the training room and reached it in a minute.
Taehyung ttied opening the door but it was locked from the inside.

"Open the door, it's Taehyung."
He said sounding rather annoyed than afraid.
In a second the door swung open and there were you cluthching on Taehyung's shirt as you hugged him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry-"
You continued apologizing. He wouldn't be annoyed if you waited for him.

"Don't apologize. It's alright."
He said and patted your back.

"Ahem!Mind telling us what happened?"
Jungkook cleared his throat and you pulled away from the hug.

"Yes, what happened? Jin was terrified when I last saw him."
The way Jin acted scared you so much that Jungkook had to tell you the whole time that it was probably something really small.

"I will tell you."
He said and leaned on the door.
"In short, One of the "fallen angels" or "the bad people" somehow comunicated with someone of us and tried to talk them in coming down in "Hell" or however they call it. So in order to prevent other angels join the other side of the sky, they will give away that one angel that they connected with. So yeah."

"And who is that angel?"
You asked.
"That's the point. Nobody knows."
He said and looked in your eyes. As if everything stopped for a moment.

"Ahem!"
Jungkook cleared his throath once again.

"So we have to be really cautious because it can be everybody?"
He asked and looked at Taehyung.

"Ye-"
Jungkook cut Taehyung off.
"Including you."
He said and pointed at Taehyung.

"IT'S NOT ME!"
Taehyung yelled at Jungkook.

"HOW DO WE KNOW?!"
Jungkook raised his voice too.

"HOW DO WE KNOW THAT IT'S NOT YOU?"
Taehyung pointed at Jungkook. They were just yelling and you were sitting there, knowing that it won't end soon if you don't take things in your hands.

"AND HOW DO YOU KNOW IT'S NOT ME?!"
They both looked at you. They were shocked of your sudden voice raising.

"It's not you."
Taehyung said and chuckled lightly.
You raised your eyebrow in a questioning manner.

"I-I mean you were with Jin while this happened. He could have noticed if something like that happens."

"Yes, yes, right."
You said and looked around.
"Let's get going now, it's time for dinner and I'm hungry!"
You said and walked to the door, followed by the boys.

●●●

"What do you mean you will cancel the trainings?!"
Jin stood up from his seat and hit his fist on the wooden table. He looked straight at the boss angel with anger eating on the inside.

"Jin, if we continue training the angels, then we will train the odd one too. He will become a serious threat for us. So no more training. We will cancel it until we get rid of the odd one."
The man spoke calmly and clearly.
"Now the more important thing is: 'How do we find the odd one?'."

TO BE CONTINUED