one face, two minds

"Around 48 hours later, after whatever talked our angel in joining them, a transformation will happen. By this I mean a full transformation. They will be in their true demonic form for aroynd 2 hours. They won't be thinking like normal at some point. They will act really different. And they will look different. You get my point."
The boss said and waved his hand beside him.
"So this is what we do, just wait?"
Jin asked and the boss nodded.

"But during those 2 hours we must check every room, every each angel. It would be easier to keep them inside since this will happen around midnight. We will just warn them to not come out."
Min-Soo, another major angel, said and stood up from bis seat.
"Now it's time to go and tell everyone to stay in their rooms the next two nights. We know that the transformation will take place tomorrow night at... 23:00. And as I told you, it will last 2 hours- 1:00."
Everybody followed behind him and exited the room.

"Min-Soo!"
Jin called for his ftiend who was walking dpwn the hall, ten meters before Jin. He turned around and stopped, waiting for Jin to reach him.
"Yes?"
Minsoo asked as jin approached him.
"I want to ask you something..."
He said and looked around to see if there was anybody else here.
"Will the angel act weirdly or something before the transformation?"
Jin asked bit his friend shook his head no.
"I don't think he will."
Minsoo said and walked away. Jin took his way too and walked to his room.

●●●

"Taehyung what would you be eating tonight?"
You asked as you holded your tray. You walked around and picked a little bit of everything. There were fruits, vegetables and meat and you wanted all of them.
"Ya, are you seriously gonna eat all of this?!"
Jungkook pointed at your tray.
"Yes, why?"
You chuckled and looked at your tray.
"That's a lunch for a pregnant woman..."
He said and giggled. He looked at Taehyung and was about to give him a high-five when his eyes widened and his head turned back to you.
"Are you-"
His eyes trailed to your stomach.
"NO WHAT THE FU-"
You hit him playfully by the sholder.
"JEON JUNGKOOK!"
You laughed at loud because of the fact that he could think of such a thing. His tray almost fell on the floor. And Taehyung was dying from the lost of air because of his hard laughing.
"Okay, okay, sorry!"
He said and walked to an empty table to place his food on. You followed him and placed your food on the same table. Taehyung continued chosing his food while you and Jungkook began eating. He stuffed his mouth with tapas, one of the 'today's special menu'.
"Does it taste good?"
You asked and Jungkook nodded.
"That's delicious! Even better than what I used to eat back then when my studio was next to a 5 star restaurant."
He said and continued stuffing his mouth with more of the tapas he was eating.
"

Studio?"
You asked and took a bite of your steak.
"Yes, I used to have a tattoo studio."
You hummed in response and tilted your head.
"Tatto artist? So you're good at... art?"
This time he hummed.
"What do you used to be?"
He asked and looked at you. You looked at him too and locked your eyes with his for moment. They were so beautiful. So were yours for him.
"Umm.. I was a lawyer. Nothing much."
You said and broke the eye contact.
"So you are smart."
You both chuckled.
"Being a tattoo artist doesn't make you dumb."
You said and he smiled.
"YOU WANNA FIGHT?!"
You and Jungkook turned your heads to see Taehyung and someone else yelling at eachother. Taehyung raised his fist in the air.
"TAEHYUNG!"
You shouted at him. He turned his head towards you and dropped his hand to his side.
Jungkook was fast to reach him and guide him to your table.
"Hey, hey, what happened?"
You asked him and patted his back as you saw a vein popping out of his head.
"That dude bumped in me and didn't even say sorry."
He looked at the guy and back to you.
"Wouldn't you do the same?"
You gulped down when you saw his big brown eyes become black.
"Yes, I would."
You said and continued eating fast your meal as he and Jungkook did the same.

●●●

Taehyung walked inside his room and closed the door. The clock on the wall that was facing the door said "2:45 AM"
"Great!"
He plopped on the couch. A heavy sigh escaped his mouth.
"Tired"
His head shot up.
"Not you again!"
His head fell down on the couch again.
"Until when are you going to haunt me like a ghost?!"
Taehyung yelled at the ceiling.
"Tomorrow you will have one face but two minds that will control it."
The voice said and faded away.

TO BE CONTINUED