Chapter 3

*Beep Beep Beep*

My eyes were still pretty drowsy from last night's event. I smacked my alarm until it finished making that stupid beeping noise. Throwing the pillow above my face to block out the annoying sunlight coming in from my window, I decided to sleep a little more.

When my mind and body were finally relaxed enough I shut my eyes in hopes to continue my dream of a lost puppy and a man who didn't wanna speak to me for stealing his turtle. After about five more minutes of sleep my dream was interrupted once more but this time it was due to my phone.

"I would" I mumbled into my pillow. I grabbed my phone and pressed answer then sat up in my bed scratching my head.

"Hello?" I yawned and stretched.

"Hey Casey, I was wondering if you'd like to go with me down to Chuck' E Cheese and have some girl time. After three years with Jake and Cody I can finally go have some girl time with an actual girl" she giggled over the phone.

I laid back down responding with a very quick 'sure why not' before hanging up on Kim.

  I didn't really know much about this town because again, I was still new here. So it wouldn't hurt to go go pay Chuck' E Cheese a visit. Besides it was bound to have some delicious food there right?

I finally managed to get up from my soft comfortable bed and slip on my fuzzy slippers before walking over to my bathroom.

I jumped into the shower and afterwards wrapped the towel around my cold body and turned on the faucet to the sink.

I rubbed my eyes a bit before putting on some facial cleanser onto my face. When I finished I rinsed it off. After doing so I grabbed my tooth brush and my bubble gum toothpaste on it then began to brush my teeth.

In the movies you'd normally see a beautiful woman waking up looking like some sort of beautiful Angel that had recently rested on a cloud.

I, on the other hand end up looking like the grudge. It's really not fair in my opinion. After brushing my teeth and my soft brown hair I headed out of my bathroom.

I tossed on some black skinny jeans and my owl city top along with my black converse. When I finished I headed downstairs seeing my mom and dad arguing.

They probably didn't notice I was there but I don't mind. Not every family's perfect right? I decided to ignore their argument and headed out of the house.

I began to walk down the sidewalk over to Kim's house that was four blocks away from my house. It's pretty awesome having friends. Kim and Jake were really close to me Cody not so much. But it's probably because he doesn't wanna make Kim question him.

Kinda like how I began to question Scott and Miranda's friendship. When I finally arrived to her place I began to knock on her door repeatedly until she finally opened up.

Kim was wearing a paramore top and some black mini shorts along with her black converse and knee length socks. She shut the door behind her as we began to walk.

To my surprise, Chuck' E Cheese was located at the corner of the street from Kim's house. I entered the place seeing a bunch of kids running around and worried looking parents holding up the coin cups.

After we got our stamps and arcade coins we headed off to play 'Guitar Hero' Kim was guitar and I was bass. We began to draw a crowd of teenage boys. They cheered at us when we got perfect scores.

We placed the guitars back then headed off to play Just Dance. Kim getting a better score than me in the first round and me in the second. By the third round Kim was left as the winner.

"Wanna get something to drink?" I asked trying to catch my breathe. She nodded and laughed at me trying to catch her own breathe.

"Two medium drinks please" I asked the lady at the counter who handed  me two cups in which I went to go fill up with coke colas. After I finished I headed over to Kim and sat down beside her.

A few minutes afterwards a guy with shaggy black hair and two lip rings approached us.

"Hey, uh I kinda wanted to know if you'd like to go play another round of guitar hero but with me this time." he asked smiling over at Kim. She began to laugh and then grasped his hand in hers.

"Look..uh dude, you're really sweet but I have a-"

"I'm not asking you out on a date, I was asking if we can go play another round of guitar hero. It's that simple" he said with a smiling tugging the corner of his lips. Kim glanced at me and I nodded in return then she stood up from her seat.

"I'll be back in a few minutes Casey" she said before walking off with the guy who looked about 6'2 ft tall. I grabbed the coke in my hand and gripped the straw then began to drink it.

It was so refreshing and cold. I looked down at my phone and saw a text message coming from Cody asking if Kim was with me.

I texted him back saying we were having a girl's day out causing him to reply instantly. The text read "Ok Casey please take care of her peace".

That was cute he always looks out for her. I looked over at Kim who was laughing with the other guy. I don't mind her having fun and I know she wouldn't cheat on Cody I mean they've been together for two years and known each other for three.

When she came back she grabbed her cup and began to gulp it down with joy. She looked at me then smiled lightly at me.

"So like the boy handed me his number" she said chuckling as her cheeks lightly blushed.

"Well looks like someone likes you" I winked at her causing her to stop laughing.

"Well yeah, but you know. I don't need another guy just Cody" she said taking another sip of her coke.

I nodded back at her with a smile and waited for her to finish her drink.