Talking to aaron

Blaze's POV.

I was walking back with Dottie in my arms. She felt so light. I looked at face, she was sleeping peacefully. I smiled.

'She does look like a princess. I can understand why she left the kingdom. She didn't want to get married.' I thought.

I walked back at the campsite, I was about to walk towards Dottie and I house when I heard Aphmau voice.

"Ooooohhh, what happened between you and Dottie." Aphmau said.

"Nothing. Dottie and I just talked and eventually she fell asleep. I was just carrying her because I didn't want to wake her up." I said.

I walked to the house and set dottie down on the bed. I covered her up, then walked back out. I shut the door quietly behind me. I walked back to we're Aaron was but I didn't see Aphmau.

"Where did Aphmau go?" I asked Aaron.

"She went to bed, she was getting tired." Aaron said.

"Are you not going to bed." I said.

"I'm not tired. Aphamu just decided to stay up until you and Dottie got back, but I do have a question for you blaze." Aaron said.

"Ask away." I said.

"Do you love Dottie?" Aaron said.

"I don't know. I never loved anyone because I never shown interest in anyone." I said.

"Well do you like being around Dottie?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Does she make you happy." Aaron said.

"Yeah. She always makes me happy even when I sad." I said.

"Do you not want anything to happen to her." Aaron said.

"No. I just want to protect her and make her happy." I said.

"What would you do if you told her that you love but she didn't feel the same." Aaron said.

"I would be upset but I would be fine with it as long as we are still friends." I said.

"Would you rather die than hurt Dottie." Aaron said.

"Yes." I said.

"Then that's what you call love. Blaze, I think your in love with Dottie." Aaron said.

'Am I actually in love with Dottie.' I thought.

"Aaron how did you know that you were in love with aphmau?" I asked him.

"Well I knew from the first moment I saw her. I didn't say anything to her because I didn't want to get rejected. I didn't want anything to harm her. One day I said my feeling to her and she felt the same way for me." Aaron said.

'I didn't fall in love with Dottie immediately but I do know that I started falling in love with Dottie as I got to know her.' I thought.

"Well I'm gonna head to bed. You should probably should too." Aaron said standing up.

"Night Aaron." I said.

"Night Blaze. Remember what I said to you about your feelings for Dottie." Aaron said.

I nodded at him. He walked to his house and walked in.

I signed. "What if Dottie doesn't return my feeling." I mumbled to myself.

"Blaze what are you doing out here at this time of night." I heard Dottie voice.

I turned around and saw Dottie. She had here blanket wrapped around her shoulders, she sat next to me and wrapped some of the blanket around me.

"I had to think a little bit, but why are you up at this time." I said.

"I had a nightmare, and I looked at your bed and saw that you were gone. So I came outside to look for you." Dottie said.

"Do you want to talk about your nightmare?" I asked Dottie.

"No, but thanks for asking Blaze. I can't really remember the nightmare anyway." Dottie said with a small laugh.

'She cute when she laughs.' I thought.

"So what were you think about?" Dottie asked me.

"I was just thinking about the festival and how much fun it was, even though we didn't stay long." I lied to Dottie. I couldn't tell her what I really was thinking.

"Yeah, it was fun." Dottie said.

'I wonder what Dottie nightmare was about. I wonder if I was in it.' I thought.

"Well we should get to bed. You have to hunt tomorrow and I have to wash your clothes again." Dottie said.

"Yeah let's head to bed." I said.

Dottie and I walked to our house and got into our beds.

"Good night blaze." Dottie said in a low sleepy voice.

"Good night Dottie." I said.

'Sweet dreams.' I thought.