Dottie......why

Dottie POV.

I walked up to the kingdom gates. The guards looked at surprised.

"Princess Dottie is that actually you." One of the guards said.

"Yes, now please take me to prince Ein." I said wanting to get to the guys out as quick as I could.

"Right this way princess." One of the guards said leading me to the castle.

They opened the doors for me and let me in the throne room. I saw my father and mother and Ein talking to them. They looked at me. My father had a happy but sad look. My mother had a disappointed look. Ein had a smirk on his face which I wanted to slap.

"Hi father, mother, Ein." I said.

My father stood up and walked over to me. He pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back.

"I'm so happy your back Dottie. I thought I lost you." My father said, hugging me tighter.

"I see my posters got your attention." Ein said.

I wanted to growl but I knew if I did Ein would probably hurt the guys. My father let go of me. We looked at Ein.

"I'm glad your idea worked Ein." My father said.

"Yes, your posters did get my attention." I said looking down at the ground.

"Can I speak with Dottie in private." Ein asked.

"Yes, you may." My father said.

"Thank you." Ein said. He walked over to you and took my hand in his.

We walked out of the throne room and down the hallway. I ripped my hand out for his.

"Take me to the guys." I growled at him.

"And what if I don't." Ein said with a smirk.

"You don't have a choice." I growled. I was ready to attack him if I needed.

"Fine. Only because your my queen." Ein said leaning closer to my face. I lean back a little.

"Just take me to them." I said. I wanted to get the guys out of here and let them go back to the camp.

"Alright. Let's go." Ein said walking in front of me.

We walked down into the dungeon. We walked past cells, some were empty and some had people. We eventually stopped and I looked in the cell. I wanted to kill Ein for what I saw.

Blaze had bruises and a few cuts. Garroth and Aaron were fine but they had mad looks but when they looked at me they were shocked.

"Dottie, what are you doing here." Aaron asked.

"Saving you." I said.

"I don't think this is saving if Ein knows your here." Garroth said.

I sighed. "Long story short. Ein placed out posters saying if I didn't turn myself in, he would hurt you guys. So I turned myself in, so he would let you guys go back to the camp." I said.

"Well you might want to say your last words because you will never see them again." Ein said. I could feel his tail getting closer to mine. I moved my tail away.

Aaron and Garroth growled at Ein, and Ein growled back. "Ein can I talk to them alone." I asked.

"Yes you may. If you need me I'll be around the corner." Ein said as he walked off.

"Dottie, why would you turn yourself in. Does the gang even know your gone?" Aaron said.

"Yes, I left a note for them. Aphmau probably found it while I was on my way here. I told them not to look for me." I said.

"Dottie, you have to let us out, and we'll get out of here." Garroth said.

I shook my head 'no'. "Two guys against I don't know how many guards. Blaze can't fight." I said.

I heard footsteps coming our way. I looked in the direction. It was Ein. He walked up to me and stopped next to me.

"Times up. Dinner is ready. Shall we go. My queen." Ein said, holding his hand out to me.

I heard blaze growl. "Dottie is not your queen, and she never will be." I heard blaze say.

Ein growled. "She will be in no time, and you can't stop it." Ein said.

"Watch me, I'll find a way." Blaze said.

"Ein, Let's go." I said, grabbing his hand. Ein wrapped his tail around mine, and I did the same knowing I had no choice.

Ein and I walked to the dining room and sat down at the table. A few moments later my father and mother walked in. They sat down, and we started eating. Ein and my mother were talking about the wedding and how it was gonna be set up. My father would join in the conversation when he wanted. I finished eating.

"Can I go play the piano." I asked.

"Yes." My mother said.

I stood up and walked to the room with the piano. I started playing.

Oh no, did I get too close oh?
Oh, did I almost see what's really on the inside?
All your insecurities
All the dirty laundry
Never made me blink one time
Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
There is no fear now
Let go and just be free
I will love you unconditionally
Come just as you are to me
Don't need apologies
Know that you are all worthy
I'll take your bad days with your good
Walk through this storm I would
I'd do it all because I love you, I love you
Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
There is no fear now
Let go and just be free
I will love you unconditionally
So open up your heart and just let it begin
Open up your heart, and just let it begin
Open up your heart
Acceptance is the key to be
To be truly free
Will you do the same for me?
Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
And there is no fear now
Let go and just be free
'Cause I will love you unconditionally (oh yeah)
I will love you
I will love you
I will love you unconditionally

I stopped playing, and walked out.