2. Golden Goose

Taehyung looked behind him to make sure no one was following him to his apartment.

"Where have you been?" Taehyung jumped at the sound of Dabin's voice, peeking from his apartment door that was across from Taehyung's.

Taehyung sighed, putting his code in to his apartment. "A long night." He says. "I don't even know what happened."

Dabin closed his apartment door behind him and followed Taehyung into his apartment.

"That much of a crazy night huh?" Dabin asked. "You didn't seem that drunk...well not drunk as me, you told me you would be back and went off with that guy. Were you two having that much fun you forgot about me?"

"I don't know what I got myself into last night...everything is strange."

"What the hell did you do? Did you hurt someone?"

"Not physically..."

"Huh?"

Taehyung shook his head. "Nothing, I'm going to go take a shower." He sat the folder Jungkook gave him on his kitchen counter. "Don't steal my food this time."

"Okay." Dabin nodded and made himself green tea and searched Taehyung's refrigerator. "There's nothing in here."

Taehyung stood in the shower, washing his face repeatedly as the events of last night and the morning played through his head.

"Ugh." Taehyung groaned, turning off the shower and getting out.

Taehyung looked at himself in the mirror and noticed a small tattoo on the left side of his chest near his collarbone with initials 'FLC'.

"W-w-wha-" Taehyung looked down and ran his fingers along the initials. "They branded me after the tea and pill..."

"What happened last night?"

"After the tea and pill?"

"Yeah, what was that?"

"The pill was a strong sleeping pill that's all and the warm green tea makes it knock you out faster....nothing illegal."

______

"What the hell did you do to my body?" Taehyung yelled at Jungkook.

"It's just a tattoo, relax." Jungkook calmly said.

"I didn't give you permission to do that."

"You did when you accepted the tea and pill, it's an unity symbol."

"Oh my-" Taehyung felt his chest and sat down. "I don't like tattoos."

"It's not that bad, stop being dramatic." Jungkook says. "If you cross us...we will know but you won't know who to trust or be with."

"They would have the tattoo too."

"That's what you think, there's more of us who are unmarked and haven't been revealed. Jimin go get him ready for tonight." Jungkook says.

Jimin smiled and looked at Taehyung.

______

Taehyung looked at himself in the mirror, he was wearing black contact lenses, and fake reading glasses.

"There." Jimin stepped back and looked at Taehyung's outfit.

He was wearing an oversized, blue, and pink patterned buttoned up shirt with three buttons undone at the top to show off his chest, and his shirt was tucked in all around into his black pants, with a leather Gucci belt. He looked down at Taehyung's black heeled boots and smiled.