12. Final Day: Jungkook's Verdict and Execution

[ I would like to clarify that I started this story before the Seungri thing and he mentioned in here and I am disgusted and I'm going back to add this to chapters that mentions him. Especially since there are adult content that can be taken as a way I using the situation in my story when it was before all this and I was just picking names and sadly I made the mistake picking him. So I apologize on that behalf but this is fictional and the characters in my stories are no way portraying the real life people or use real situations. So please keep that in mind.]

TW: major character death mentioned

Seokjin and Taehyung walked in the courtroom holding hands.

"You look beautiful." Seokjin spun Taehyung around. "My beautiful husband."

"I don't have that title yet."

"You will so does it matter?"

"Yeah its bad luck and should only be said when it's official, I want it to be special hearing it for the first time so please restrain yourself from that word."

"Okay, my beautiful fiancé."

Taehyung and Seokjin sat down and waited for the last day of the trial to start.

Taehyung spotted Yoongi and smiled.

"I'm going to talk to Yoongi." Taehyung tells Seokjin before getting up and going over to Yoongi. "Hey."

"Hey." Yoongi looked at Taehyung then straight ahead.

"Are you nervous?" Taehyung asked.

"Terrified."

"Does this have to do with you and Namjoon?"

"No." Yoongi sniffled. "Has nothing to do with Namjoon messing around with Jungkook behind Seokjin's back, I just used that as an excuse to breakup with him. So I can reflect and get what I deserve, I have always lived with what happened to Jihyun, I love and miss him and I just wish I could turn back everything and tell him I didn't mean it. I don't deserve to be happy, I'm a murder, I murdered the love of my life, the person that took me in, took care of me, and loved me and I hurt him over an object, I feel guilty that I seen him a lot when I was with Namjoon, it's probably him getting his revenge. I still love him."

Taehyung laid Yoongi's head on his shoulder.

"There's always going to be love to past people in your life, even when you move on you still carrying those moments of why you love them, I think about Ravi still and even tho he was a bit of a dick sometimes it was one the reasons why I loved him, he shaped me to be the person I am right now and thanks to him I'm in a healthier relationship."

"Well that's because you didn't do anything actual harmful, you just experienced losses. When I was on my stand, Jihyun's family was there and I seen the hatred and betrayal in their eyes, they treated me like family and I hurt them."

"You showed remorse, forgiveness, regret, they're probably mad now but in time I'm sure they will forgive you. No matter what I'm here for you." Taehyung grabbed, held Yoongi's hand, and held him closer.

As the trial started, guards brought Jungkook to the stand.

"Let's get this over with." Jungkook says.

"State your name?" The judge says to Jungkook.

"Everyone already knows me because all this is about me, stop wasting time." Jungkook says. "Jeon Jungkook, if it's actually necessary."

"Tell your side." Jungkook's lawyer says.

"I won't go too deep in my past, I fell victim to love, the type of love you would do anything to keep and do everything for especially when they're the one that brought you so much love and comfort and one day they just throw you away and shatter you just because they're bored. Yes I wanted revenge and make Seokjin feel how I felt, I'm not proud of the things I done to try to achieve that. Seokjin I am deeply sorry that I can't let you go, Yoongi I'm sorry to went too far that day with your ex, Jimin I'm sorry I broke your innocence, Taehyung I'm sorry I took your bestfriend from you, Namjoon I'm sorry, and everyone else I cause hurt upon, and brought into this that's all I have to say because there's nothing I can say to change anything I did, just thinking of my actions I hate myself more than everyone's hatred put together, I don't want anyone to forgive me or feel bad for me, I'm a monster."