11. Trial Day 2 Yoongi, Jimin, and the grieving widow

Hi! Hello! Annyeong haseyo! I am so very very very sorry for not updating for awhile, I'm going through some personal issues and have been in and out the hospital! I will be trying to go back updating quickly. Not many chapters left. Sorry for this short chapter, next one will be long.

"State your name and your relationship with Jungkook."

"Min Yoongi and I guess my relationship is me being the first member of the cult."

"How did you two meet?"

"I got locked outside in the rain by my fiancé at the time."

"Jungkook said you were the one that told him you wanted him dead that day."

"I did, but it was just one of those things you say out of anger that you don't actually mean literally."

"But after that little 'anger moment' you made it come true."

"I didn't think we were actually going to kill him, I thought we were going to just scare him and beat him up, when it reached that point I walked away and Jungkook actually did it. He pushed him off a bridge while he was still alive. Afterwards, I know the both of us changed in a way and scarred for life."

"What do you mean changed?"

" The both of us didn't want it to happen, it was an amateur mess mistake, what was done was done and there was no going back."

"Would you say that's what made you two close?"

"Close? I wouldn't call it close, it was more like one of those group therapy sessions with strangers. It was just something that connects us that's all."

"So you didn't have any sexual or romantic relationship with Jungkook?"

"No, I'm one of the few who haven't had a sexual relationship with him, I'm not his type and he's not my type. Like I said our relationship was just something to bond over."

"Were any of the sexual relationships between Jungkook and the others forced?"

"No, everyone were willingly and even considered sex as a thank you to him."

"Why did you leave?"

"I thought I found love that I didn't want to give up."

"But you said nothing wasn't forced."

"Sex wasn't forced but our choices were hard especially if you owed him."

"Elaborate what that means."

"For me I owed him for the whole thing with my abusive ex, I was suppose to make Jin fall for me but it backfired when his bestfriend came up to me and the planned changed and then it backfired again because I ended up liking him and didn't want to bring him into it so I stayed away from the cult. We aren't together anymore."

"Weren't you two just together yesterday?"

"That's not important regarding this situation."

"Tell me how Jimin got involved."

"Me and Jungkook were just out and seen Jimin outside asking for money and Jungkook took him in."

"And how was that relationship?"

"Look at Jimin, he's attractive and a very smart young man." Yoongi looked at Jimin. "He has the personality that can make anyone like him so him being Jungkook's favorite isn't surprising to any of us and them having a sexual relationship isn't surprising especially when a lot of the cult messed around with each other."

_________

"State your name and relationship with Jungkook."

"Park Jimin and he's my soulmate, and none of this is his fault, all of us did what we wanted willingly."