Chapter 4

Friend's And More

Maria's Pov

Shit I aint seen Layla since a long time , Ima hit her kik up or somthing.

* Kik Convo With Layla*

Maria: Bestfriend ?

Layla: Mhm ...

Maria: You ok?? where are you .. Oh and Gerald is dead.

Layla: I been going thru things and I kno he dead , I killed him.

Maria: Was he hitting on you again?

Layla: Yup you already know

Maria: I knew you was a g!

Layla: lol

Maria: Rashad been looking for you and he mad at you that you ain't been answering his texts on kik.

Layla: Layla Deshayla Jones doesn'tgive a fuck lol.

Maria: I wanna come see you nohomo , text me your address and tell me when we can meet up.

Layla: Me me at 001 G Drive , Its a house that look like a mansion and you will see a Mercedes Benz parked outside. Meet me in the next hour.

* End Of Kik Chat*

Killa's Pov

I cant believe my shawty a thug ! Me either said Tony one of the guards.

Rashad walks in ... he be MIA...

Rashad see's Killa and Layla kissing .😡

Layla looked at Rashad then kissed Killa again.

Killa: Bae this is the wanna be plug \Rashad

Layla: Baby we gotta go , my bestfriend is waiting on us at the house.

With that being said as she cut me off on introducing her to Rashad , I told Raheem to lock up the trap and the rest head over to my house.

Killa: Ok bae , aye Heem! Lock the trap up and the rest of you guys head over to my house.

Layla gets a phone call from her twin sister on my phone. I answered it and talked to her sister.

* Phone Convo*

Theresa: Hey bro-law!

Killa: Hey Sis

Theresa: What you and Twin doin?

Killa: bout to head over to the house she got her friend coming over.

Theresa: I bet it's that dick hoppin hoe Maria.

Killa: I dont know who it is but you can come over and heres the address: "001 G Drive "

Theresa: Ok here I come bye.

*End Of Phone Convo*

Layla's Pov

When we got home Killa let me out at the door and went in the garage.

There was Maria thot ass standing infront of my cat looking at me with a smirk.

Maria: Hey Girl!!!!!!😈

Layla: Hey...

I know Maria is going to try to get with Killa but I wanna know can I trust him.

Maria: Det Nigga is fine asf mmm.

I easily got mad and walked in the house while she followed.😡