Chapter 9

NEW EDITION TO THE FAMILY.

Killa's Pov

Layla is 2 weeks away from her due date, so I'm really excited cause I'm trying to get me some mhmm.

I just had woke up at 9am, so I wanted to fix Layla some breakfast.

Layla was tired so I let her rest. I went downstairs and cooked Strawberry Pancakes with Bacon. Once I finished , Layla was already up so she sat at the table and ate her plate.

After she ate she went back to bed so I took my shower, put on some fresh clothes and headed to my Trap.

Today was the day that everybody get paid. I counted everybody's cut and gave it to the workers.

Five minutes later I left the trap and went home to Layla.

Their was Layla in the kitchen long hair with red tint in her hair.

Bae Im Home!

"Hey bae"

I went to her with my arms wrapping around her feeling her Pu- .

I think I made her wet cause she was squirting. 😋

"Jermaine! My water just broke!"

Man I thought I made her wet.😡

Layla's Pov

We at this hospital and im tryna get this fucking big head child out of me!

Killa just passed out and his nasty freaky ass gone look under my gown.

Doctor: Okay Ms.Jones I need you to push in 1...2....3

"Ahhhhhh!"

Killa was hold my hand and laughing.

Nigga I will slap yo monkey ass !

I kept squeezing his hand and slapping him.

50 Seconds Later

King Jermaine Johnson was born 6 pds. 7oz.👪👶👶

Killa passed out again when he seen King come out.😫

They let me cut the cord and clean him. Once I got him clean I made sure I lotion him up and put him on a onesie that says "Just Born" with a Nike sign on it and some Nike footies.

They wanted me to breastfeed him and I did. But my nipples started to her cause it felt like he got teeth. King was sucking too hard on my nipples.

"Doctor: Ok Ms.Jones make sure you wear pads for a couple of days, no sex until 6 weeks is over. Your son is healthy , Im going to release you tomorrow. Will you and the father please sign the birth certificate? "

Ok.. Mhm... and yea we will.

* Next Day*

The doctor released us and congrats us.

When we got to the house Jr and I fell asleep.

20 minutes Later we both woke up.

I fixed him a bottle and began to burp him after he had finished his bottle.👶

Killa got King out of my arm and went upstairs to give him a bath.

I cleaned up and took me a shower.

King and Killa was matching as always , then I heard knocking from the front door.

It stood a dark skinned girl with a little girl in her arms.

Can I help you ??

" Um ... Is Killa hea???" She said while scratching her head.

Yea Holup... Killa!!!! someone at the door want you ..

The girl started cursing his ass out and told him to get his child and she dont want it no more.

" Uh Bae let me talk to you"

I swear you a hoe Jermaine Deshuan Johnson.

"Chill ... look this is my daughter Keela and she is 10 months''

Okay .. now what!

" She gonna be staying with us cause Monica dont want her no more"

He grabbed my hand and took me to her room. I ain't even know this was her room and her outfits matched King's.

He put Keela and King to bed and headed to our room.

" Bae im bout to head to the trap be back later" He said while kissing me on his forehead.

I heard the door close and the garage door opening.

While Keela and King was sleep I packed diapers and bottles + snack for them in the same bag , then I packed extra clothes.

I put the bag and my purse in the Range Drove and ran back up stairs.

I grabbed King And Keela in both arms struggling but I made it to the Drove.

I strapped then in their seats and drove to Ace House. Ace had a big ass house and he never went broke , every week he put a mil in my bank account.

Once we pulled up to Ace House, I got the kids out the car and knocked on the door. Ace opened up and let us in taking King from me cause I was struggling and Keela heavy as hell.

"Sis you have twins or some ???"

Hell naw this Killa daughter , ha mama abandoned her.

"Why the hell he throwing this baby on you???"

Ugh bro don't worry bout it.

We sat their and talked then Ace gave me 3 duffle bags full of money from my trap.

The kids and I headed home to an quiet dark house.

----------------------------------------------

DID KILLA CHEAT AGAIN OR IS HE A THOT?

IS KILLA THE REAL FATHER OF KEELA OR HE JUST GAVE IN ?

VOTE AND COMMENT💯✔️

CONTACT ME

KIK KANDIBHAD

INSTAGRAM LEE.KILLA