Chapter 13

KING PICTURE IS UP!!!

Killian's Pov

Wassup yall im Killian, I use to date Theresa Layla's twin sister.

Im getting full custody of Kilani today cause Resa doing Cocaine.

10 Mins Later ...

Kilani and I arrived to court waiting on Resa.

.....

" Father of Kilani Parker , you have full custody of little Miss Kalani.

''Its Kilani but thanks. '' I nodded and

took my bbg to the car.

Theresa's Pov

Ugh , My lil bitch gonna be with her daddy forever.

I went to Que traphouse and did the thot knock.

Que: Damn Resa what chu want bruh

Resa: I want some weed pleasee, I will give you some bomb ass head Mr.AllAboutTheMoney

Que: Well... iight get to sucking

then.

I kept going for and hour and

never got tired as the pace went

faster and faster.

Que: Damn Girl, Thats Enough! Tryna suck the skin off my shit.

I smirked as he gave me a pound of weed.

Que's Pov

Wats Hannin Errrbody, Im Que Layla's ex.

I know yall know me ! Go listen to my track Que-All Yall !

Im in a gang P.C.M.G (Pratt City Money Gang )

I moved back to Georgia to find Layla, I wanna tell her that im sorry for putting her in the hospital.

Im 23 and Ima shootah , ainn nan nigga gone run up on me. He will

get his ass poped.

Layla's Pov

I woke up and packed King and I things since Raheem told me to get out.

Soon I arrived at Walmart with Jr sleeping. I put King's Carseat on the basket and headed to the frozen food section.

Soon as I was grabbing frozen pizza out one of the fridges , Someone covered my eye.

Me: I ADVISE YOU TO TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME BEFORE I BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU.

Unknown: Im Sorry its me Que

I turned around and hugged him tight cause he was my first love and everything.

Me: Omg how did you find me?

Que: well i seen you pose a pic on instagram saying your coming to Walmart.

Me: oh ook, well meet my son King Deshaun Jones ( I CHANGED KING NAME)

Que: hey lil man, so Layla where you bout to go when you leave here?

me: too find and over night hotel room

Que: why ?

Me: Well my ex put me out the house

Que: Well look ma, put them pizza's back , your coming to my house.

With that being said we headed to his house.

When we got their he put his code in which was my name as the code.

This house was bigger than ever, and then it had 6 bed rooms ,4 bathrooms, jacuzi , indoor and out door pool/ jacuzzi, game room, movie room, computer room, downstairs den ,big garage, and a security room.

I laid King in a guessed room surrounded by pillows cause my lil baby like to move around.

Que took me to the movie room and we caught up on some thing.

Que: Layla , mann i miss you and I wanna ask you would you marry me again?(gets on one knee)

Me: Im tryna settle down so yes

I know what yall thinkin , Ima a Hoe?

Nope I just want someone to keep me locked down with no heart breaks just a normal family.

Que: Look bae here is my other black card, I been saving up for someone special and Your special to me. I will add money over two days.

Once we started kissing it was broken with King crying. I ran upstairs to get him, and made him an bottle.

****************************************

Next Day

King and I were on our way to the trap. I always took my child to the trap with me cause I do what the fuck I want.

I put the Code in to the gate then the trap to get in the door and went to the meeting room.

( BTW NEW TRAPP CHARACTERS ARE NEEDED ASAP , AND NEW PEOPLE ARE ADDED)

I carried King and his diaper bag with me to my office. I sat King in his gucci play pen and made a few calls.

KJay: Wassup Lay Lay

Me: nun chillin how you been nigga?

Kjay: good girl but look ima mail you some products

Me: it betta be sum good shit

Kjay: it is , bye bye Beautiful

After calling some people I paid everybody and went to Laquinta's house. We caught up on somethings and went out to the mall with the kids.

Once I dropped her off , Que cursed me out on the phone and told me to come home.  I took King upstairs to his room and went in Que's man cave.

Que: BITCH WHO TOLD YOU TO GO TO THE MALL AND BUY SHIT WITH MY MONEY

"umm it was money I had left over in my purse"

Que: MANE GET YOU AND HIS SHIT OUT MY HOUSE AND IMA A TELL RAHEEM YO HIV ASS IS  HOMELESS AGAIN, WHO TOLD YOU TO TAKE OUT THE CUBANS? STUPID BITCH!

With that being said I did as told and left going to the park. I got in the back seat with King and layed down with him . I had nothing at this point Que took it all. Why do my life gotta be so hard , like for real.

King woke up , so I just held him looking in his beautiful eyes.

All of a sudden an idea popped up in my head so  I went to the ATM and took out $900  out my bank. After leaving the ATM I went to Embyse's Suite and got a big ass room to live in until I reached my goal.

  MORE COMMING SOON STAY TOIN AND READ MY OTHER BOOK " URBAN THUGS NEED LOVE"

IM WORKING ON TWO BOOKS AT THE SAME TIME SO BARE WITG ME .
LOVE YALL