Chapter 5

TRAPPING & LIES

Killa's Pov

Man I had to rush out the house to go see my ex. She was one of them trap hoes , so she knew everything. Layla always beating her ass , so thats why I ain't even tell her where I was going. This trap thot live in da freaking projects man damn.

Soon I pulled up to Candace Apartment.

...

Candace: Hey Daddy

Killa: Hello Thottie In A Thottie World.

Candace started feeling on me , and I was getting hard.

Killa: So what you wanted ?

Candace: I just want whats in you pants baby.

Killa: We-

Next you know her phone rung as usually.

Candace: Hey hoe

Layla: Hey bitch

Candace: Haha your man is over here , and guess what ? Im bout to have sex with him!

Layla hung up the phone with Candace quick.

Candace: Your hoe called me .😈

Killa: I done told you about that B.S.😦😡

Candace: Baby im sorry 💋.

I went in Candace room and had sex with her. Then I headed to the trap to see wassup.

*1 Hour Later

Raheem: man thi- this weed be kicking .

Deon: Hell yea aye boss

Killa: what?

Deon: Aye that Candace thot sent me and your girl a video of you fucking her on kik.

Killa: fuck!

Deon: well well well , you got caught man.

Killa: i know man .

Raheem: lawdy

- Loud Music Started Bumping Outside-

Layla Pov

This nigga cheating on me and he been lien to me.😡💔

I pulled up to the trap with his keys to the house and the car he bought me.

Layla: Jermaine Deshaun Johnson!!!!!!!!

Killa: Damn man.

Layla: Here go your house keys and I let your wife in the house.!

Killa: why you left her in our house man?

Layla: aint thats your wife.?

With that being said I left then got in the car and went to find me a hotel.I can't believe he did this to me. Before I left that house I made sure I got all my clothes , jewelry, money , weed , guns and bath essentials. I let Mrs.Candace Johnson in the house and she moved her stuff in there too. I went to a nearby hotel called " Embassy Suites " and got me a suite.

Soon as I checked in , I went in and did my hygiene and my normal routine. I put on my Versace Pajamas and went to sleep. Today was Killa's Birthday ( June 11, 2014)

but I didn't care cause he got his Wife Candace. ...💔💔

Killa's Pov

Well it was 6:00 am and I woke up inside my office at the trap. Man now I gotta go home to no more favorite breakfast and matching outfits. I can't believe she left the thot in my house.