Mafia world

Smiling Tsuna run down the hall looking foward to see his sister and brother again. But when he got there they all have dark look on there face. "Is something wrong Yuni Byakuran nii." Asked tsuna getting serious.

"The truth is that we are mafia boss Sora. And we came here to give you a mission." Yuni said grimly.

"This is the last time we will be all together Tsuna and now you must use your aliases as Yoshino Sora." Byakuran replied.

"Your mission is simple to train and protect the other Tsuna and train him to be a proper mafia boss for the Vonogala." Yuni said.

"First we must train you to be a proper assasssim and teach you about the mafia world." Byakuran said.

"It is the matter of upmost important. You will also be responsible to hold the real vonogala ring until the other Tsuna is ready. To keep order in the Tri Sette."  replied Yuni.

"The current Tsuna is eight year old you have until he is 13 to train him and then my uncle Reborn will take over. But you must keep your indenfity a secret from my uncle." Byakuran replied.

"What. But. Do we have to start now." asked Tsuna.

"Time is limited Tsuna if you fail the other Tsuna dies and all the worlds Tsuna die as well as the destruction of the Tri sette. If your identity is leek out this world shall fall into chaos. Please Tsuna help." Yuni begged with pleading eyes.

"Fine!" Tsuna replied.

"Great. Byakuran you teach him how to fight and I teach him how to control the Tri Sette." Yuni ordered.

"Ok." Byakuran replied.

Now they fought and train until night fall. After 1 year Tsuna said goodbye to his brother and sister. A year after that the name Yoshino Sora have been engraved in the mafia name as the most dangerous hacker.