Afterward

Warning depiction of graphic violence 

Tsuna POV:

My head feel clearer I thought as I smile at Ciel nii san. Although I wonder why he said my grand father would curse me. But I guess it might be true. No it can't be gramp is a nice man he wouldn't do that to me. I thought. Aw Cielo nii san look nice when he sleeping I wonder if I should take of his mask. It must be uncomfortable with him sleeping in it I thought. After that I was about to take of his mask but then I thought back to what he just say. Would it really put me in danger. Would it put my mom in danger. Why do I have to be a mafia boss. What with the flame I wonder. I am scared. What if he a fire demon. But then he wouldn't help me. He going to help me become a hero right? Right? Then I was about to reach out his mask but then I roll over. Should I do it. Is this right. I wonder. "Tsu chan," Cielo nii rub his eyes and then I smiled at him.

"Good morning Ciel nii san," I said with a smile. "Do you want to eat dinner now?" I question and then my stomach rumble and I blush in embarrassments. 

"Oh I am the one who want to eat dinner now huh," Ciel said with a grin on his face. "I am not the one who stomach rumbling. Then I blush even more. 

"Fine I wanna eat do you want to join me to?" I ask and then grab his hand.

"Sorry," Cielo responded. "I have to leave." he answer leaving me alone with my thought. What is up with him I wonder then left for dinner. 

"Hi mama," I answer with a smile and then she gave me my favorite food. Mommy such a good cook. 

"How you and your friend Dame Tsuna is he going to be staying for dinner?" My mom ask with a warm smile on her face. She is so nice I thought before looking at mommy sadly. 

"No mommy," I responded but then realize that my mom is insulting me. She said that as a teasing remark right. I thought then I look at her sadly. Soon we ate dinner together. For once I notice how empty this house is. With few picture of me and some of my dad. Where is he I thought.

"Your dad call Tsuna," mom said a smiling but I notice it was a bit strain yet still happy.

"Ok mom." I answer. Not bothering to look up to her. Why is she so happy daddy haven't been home in year if it weren't for those picture of him I wouldn't even know what he look like. He nothing but a stranger to me but whenever she talk about him she look so sad.

"He said he won't be coming home soon," mama said sadly and then I notice the wrinkle on her clothing and how she grasp it so hard. She look like she doing her best not to cry. How did I not notice this before I thought. Then I grab up and hug her. 

"It okay mom I am here. And when does he ever come home anyway?" I answer and then she grab me tighter looking like she is about to cry.

"I know," She responded sadly.

Cielo POV:
I soon left after Tsuna said for me to eat dinner. I don't want to look at that women face. She is the women that betray me. The women that I use to call mom. I thought and then laugh bitterly. I hate her so much I am afraid my rage with consume me. In this world Nana is a good mom to me I thought.  But I still can't help but hate her. The women who sold me.  I don't want to see her I thought. Then soon I spotted an assassin lurking in the shadow. That useless man doesn't even provide proper protection for my younger self. I honestly hate both of my parent. Oh well I thought with a grin. Poor poor soul you have to face my wrath I thought. All my anger consume me. The anger of my father and mother selling me. The anger I felt when I nearly die with Reborn hand. The anger I felt toward my parallel father not giving my younger self enough protection. But most of all my anger at the women they call Nana.