Apart Farewell

Tsuna POV:
It have been month since I last seen them I thought. Before visiting the younger me I have to make my name known in the Mafia. My foolish father the CEDEF boss left without no protection for my younger self. But I don't have to worry anymore do I thought. After that I hunt after the last assassin after my younger self life. "Yoshino," a voice spoke behind me waking me from my thought. 

"Xanxus," I said before turning toward him he is a memeber of the Vongola and my younger self cousin. "How everything going," I ask him with a smile on my face.

"Most of my brother dead how do you think," he ask and then I smirk. No wonder my younger self would become decimo.

"Sorry for your loss," I said emotionlessly. Before trying to leave and he stop me.

"I am going to be the decimo soon," he said sounding kind of dejected and happy. I kind of pity him knowing that my younger self is going to be decimo. Soon I left and then did my mission take down the estrano. Those basatard I thought before bringing my knife and chopping of all their head. Die you will not experiment on these children I declare before killing them all. I rescue all the prisoner and one look especially cute and innocent Mukuro. 

"Um sir can I call you big brother," Mukuro ask me innocently holding my hand scared. Of course Mukuro I smile and then he smile at me to. "These are my friend Ken and Chuikska," he respond showing me them. So adorable I thought . "Big brother where are you going," he ask with the most innocent smile I can't help but sigh. 

"To kill all of them," I respond without a second thought and then Mukuro smirk at the thought. 

"Big brother," he said clinging to my sleeve glancing at me innocently. "I will do it I want them to pay," he said cutely.

"Have your fun," I said smirking to. Maybe I am a bad influence and then he kill them all. 

"Where are we going now brother," he ask me and then I sigh. 

"I have another job to do and you can't go," I respond. After that I hug him kissing him on the forehead softly. "Farewell," I said sadly.

"Big brother don't go," he sob. 

"I will see you again somewhere in the future so make me a promise stay strong," I said holding out my pinkie.

"Ok," he sob. "What your name," he ask me. 

"Yoshino Sora," I respond.

"Mukuro," he said trying to act brave.

"Farewell my precious Mukuro." I said.