⚫Chapter 1⚫

"we all want to escape, from what we fear, some how"

Time Stamp: 04:00pm

Being a prisoner of your own mind, how do you think it feels, having the events of the most tragic day in your life, replay over and over again, it's a painful feeling, more worse than physical abuse, it's something that destroys your mind, it des...

Being a prisoner of your own mind, how do you think it feels, having the events of the most tragic day in your life, replay over and over again, it's a painful feeling, more worse than physical abuse, it's something that destroys your mind, it destroys your peace of comfort, it's all so endearing isn't it?

~♥~~♥~~♥~

She smiled as she looked at him, the one person she loved more than anyone in the world, her family were all gone, her mother, father and little brother, were all taken away from her, she hoped and prayed everyday, that they were happy, that the people she loved, had finally found peace even though what happened to them was unforgivable.

His arm wrapping around her waist, hugging her close, he sighed in content, feeling that in that moment, he finally felt happy, in that moment, everything was right, nothing could take away this from him, no one, not even god, could have ruined this moment for him, but he was wrong, to think that the god's would allow someone like him to be happy, a sinner Like him, didn't deserve any type of happiness.

Even though what happened to him was not justifiable, even though it was all to protect the one he loved, he still committed the one sin that was unforgivable, whether it was for the greater good or not, he still broke the one rule.

Thou must not kill

~♥~~♥~~♥~

Sitting in his cell once again, jimins eyes were focused on the ceiling, it was as if it was a daily routine for him, he never left his cell, unless it was to shower, never interacted with the other inmates, he always kept his distance, having his cell located, to the near back of the prison, was fine for him, it gave him, the sense of solace, that he needed.

The wind blowing through the little barred off window, above his head, gave him a sense of tranquility, hearing it, as it moved about his cell, a sense of tranquility, that was soon interrupted, by the clinking of keys, unlocking the door to his cell, jimin removed his gaze from the ceiling, trying to get himself in the most comfortable position that he can, the shackles on his feet, making little noise.

It's been a week or so, since the little lady, started visiting him, jimin didn't know why all of sudden, he started getting a visitor, after all these years, he wondered why someone like her, would come and visit him. They never spoke really, she just sat a little way's from him, and the Two of them, just sat there in silence for a while, until it was time for her to go, jimin didn't mind, he enjoyed the company, even though they both just sat in silence.

As the cell door opened, a guard and the little lady stood at the entrance to the cell like usual. The guard just nodded his head, as the woman entered the cell, locking the door, he walked away, leaving the woman and jimin alone.

Walking towards jimin the woman sat beside him, in her usual spot, jimin didn't know who she was, or where she came from, but she seemed familiar to him, he didn't know why, every time he tried to remember where he had heard her voice before, the memories just replayed them self again, causing him to not want to question it anymore, her presence even though it seemed new to him, it calmed his nerves.

Bracing her back against the cold cell wall, the woman looked towards the ceiling, closing her eyes, as she enjoyed the quietness of the room, she knew she needed answers, but not yet, it was too soon, she needed to wait a little longer, just a little bit more.

Jimin side eyed the woman, watching the rise and fall of her chest, as she breathed, opening her eyes, the woman caught jimin staring at her, a small smile crossed her lips, as she made eye contact with him, seeing this jimin adverted his gaze quickly, a small giggle escaping her lips, the woman returned her gaze towards the ceiling, closing her eyes once again.

"can I ask you question?"

Jimin said silently, not sure if the woman had heard him or not, not opening her eyes or lowering her head a bit, she hummed in response, she was a little surprised that jimin had spoke, the guard had said, that he never spoke to anyone, shifting in his spot a little jimin cleared his throat, slightly before speaking.

"what's your name?"

Jimin's question came out as a whisper, nevertheless the woman heard what he said, opening her eyes slightly, she bent her head down a bit, making eye contact with jimin.

"call me yoon"

The woman said smiling at him brightly, jimin stared at her as she smiled, he knew what her name meant, but to him, he didn't know what that word meant anymore.

Believe, but believe in what?

~♥~~♥~~♥~