⚫Chapter 3⚫

"why am I here?"

Time Stamp: 07:00pm
6 years ago

His hands holding the glass of wine, his eyes scanning, the interior of the building, the melodic music, playing, surrounded the place, the pianos tone, causing a calming atmosphere, as everyone chatted, minding their own business

"jimin!"

He heard his name being called, turning around to face the person, that had called him, he came face to face with his bestfriend, who had a bright smile plastered across his face, his hair slicked back, looking as refined as always, but there was something different about him, his arm, was interlocked around someone's waist, jimins eyes wondered over to the female figure, whose attention was positioned somewhere else, her red lips, forming into a slight pout, that was all too unnoticeable to him.

"it's been a long time, hasn't it jimin-ssi"

The man said to jimin, jimin just nodded his head, his eyes still strained on the female figure, hooked to his bestfriend's side, when his bestfriend turned to whisper in the woman's ear, jimin licked his lips, his eyes scanning over the female's figure, the way her red dress, hugged her curves, the way her eye lids fluttered slightly as they made eye contact  jimin didn't know as yet, but he was already head over heels falling for the woman, he'd just met.

"this here's my wife"

His bestfriend said, pointing gesturing to the woman beside him, the woman stretched out her hands to shake jimins own, holding her hand in his, jimin planted a kiss on top of her hand, smiling at her, the woman smiled at him, jimin could see the look in her eyes, it was the same look, that he had in his at that moment, but only the two of them knew what it meant, it was the look of desire.

"nice to meet you Mrs. Hyun"

Jimin said, still holding unto her hand, the woman smirked at him, his bestfriend had gone off somewhere, leaving the two of them to get acquainted.

"just yoona, is fine"

The woman said, jimin smirked at her, letting go of her hand, he grabbed two glass of wine, from the waiter, that was passing by.

"yoona, it is then~"

~♥~

Present time

"it's fine"

Yoon said, walking closer to jimin, she didn't know why, she felt like she needed to comfort him in that moment, even though she knew it wasn't her place to.

Stepping closer to him, she hugged him closer to her, closing her eyes, humming a tone to calm him down, jimin was shocked at first, his hands staying limp at his side, but he soon gave in, wrapping his arms around her waist, resting his head on her shoulder, he wondered why someone like her, was treating him so sweetly and yet everyone else, treated him as a monster.

Her hands combing through his hair slightly, she pulled away to look at him, jimin had calmed down, both of them staring into each others eyes, he didn't know why he felt like, he had seen those eyes before, it was as if he felt at home, but he couldn't figure out why.

Without him noticing his eyes, wondered to her lips, her breathing was beginning to sound a little heavier, her heart rate quickening, she was watching every move, that jimin made. Leaning in closer, his lips brushing over hers slightly.

"j-jimin umm-"

Yoon mumbled, but she couldn't finish her sentence, as jimins lips connected with her own, it's been so long since he was intimate, with anyone and god knows he was craving for something badly, but he tried his best to refrain himself, one hand holding the back of her, head, pressing her closer to him, his other hand slightly slipping under her hoodie, feeling jimins cold fingertips, make contact with her skin, yoon let out a gasp, taking this opportunity, jimin inserted his tongue into her mouth, his tongue touching and entwining with her own.

Pushing her down unto the floor, her back touching the cold floor, yoon shivered from the contact, she tried pushing jimin away, but her hand was loosing the little strength it had, it was her first kiss and she didn't think that it would happen like this, her hold on reality was soon disappearing, only  the soft clinking of the chain, that wrapped around jimins ankle, brought her back to reality, shoving jimin off of her with all her strength, both of them just sat there staring at each other, breathing heavily.

"I should go"

Yoon said getting up, brushing off her clothes, she waved goodbye to jimin, exiting the cell, jimin just sat there in shock  covering his hands over his face, he knew he fucked up big time, now there was a chance, that she'd never want to see him again.

Time Stamp: 05:00pm

"nothing feels real"

~♥~~♥~~♥~

A/n: he got me in my feelings yo~