Cherry One: The Coolest? The Worst?

Foreword...

Hello! Michi Tenoh your author and this is my first ever Hxh X reader fanfiction and in this story is all about you and the chain nen user Kurapika! So, to start this off...the story was based off of a webtoon comic I enjoyed reading named "Love Like Cherry Blossoms" a bitter-romance story. The plot and art were good to be honest. Then, I started to write it, well since this was loosely based off from a webcomic I'll be adding up some a few changes. But, still the original plot of the webcomic goes to the owner of the story also the webcomic. Please no hate on this story! Actually this is my first time writing one! So let's get it on with the story and hope you all enjoy!

Michi Tenoh <3

------------------------------------

(Y/n)'s POV

Early in the morning walking off towards school holding a map made by a friend of mine who's also going to the same school I'm entering. In case, she made this map for me that I was maybe a bit getting lost on my way since I look like a definite lost deer...this is the only reason why I enrolled to a same high school to whereas he was there as well....

I checked the hand drawn map looking at it while walking. I don't know it looks like it didn't make any sense at all. But, let's see if this could help. I sighed.

(L/n) (Y/n), age (your age) I'm entering at arts club this starting spring time of school. Reasons, why I enrolled to this school is to stay close to my only long time crush who is also an organizer in arts club...

Yue Lin....

*Bumps*

"Look to where you were going you almost bump someone..." I heard a slight feminine voice in front of me that made me woke up in realization.

"I'm sor---." Before, saying an apology the guy just suddenly walked further away from me without knowing I bumped a person. I consciously ignored his presence not knowing to know who's the guy I bumped into just now, only to remind was his tall body, wide back and blonde locks swaying through the bliss wind entering the school gates.

Everything I had ever wanted, everything that I hoped for...

Happiness...

Heartbreak...

And that fated meeting...

All of it began in my 16th spring, a mid so many cherry blossoms...

*******************

"Ne (Y/n)? Did you know that "The Cutest Boy in School" has finally decided on? Haven't you heard?" Right now, having lunch at the school garden with Riko spoke about the news here around the campus, which is I'm not really that interested nor totally looking forward to it.

I only ate my lunch quietly while she gleemed looking intently at the back of her notebook chirping in happiness. I kinda wondered what did she just wrote there at the back of her notebook for? In search for hot boys again as usually? She doesn't even changed a bit, as a best friend of hers still I love her. Here for her support, she's really willing to find a right man for her in an ideal here at school.

However, though I may not be that interested to know who's that cutest guy around...I'm just only for Yue not anyone else's sight. But, Yue's...

"It's Kurapika! You know the student council president in this certain school!? He beat out the organizer of the arts club Yue Lin, since they both have the same intelligence then competing on a head-to-head challenge! Don't you think?" Riko continued on her gossip to that Kurapika guy against Yue....hmmm Kurapika huh? I've never heard of that name before.