Cherry Four: Encounter

Third Person's POV

"Hello there Yue-senpai, Kurapika-senpai!" The brown haired girl Riko greeted both of the seniors as they walked pass by to them, waving.

"Hello...senpai..." You mutterly greeted.

"Hi there, weren't the two of you supposed to be in the gym court right now?" Asked the tall Yue Lin to the girls in front of him. Kurapika was just there beside him in silence with his arms crossed.

Why is Kurapika and Yue Lin are together? You suspiciously thought looking at the boys that they would be seemed so close to each other.

Kurapika said that he wanted to help me, obviously not to tell Yue about my feelings...I must get out of here. Or else he would cautiously say a hint that I do really like Yue... You sneakily wanted to walk away backwards carefully to leave the group alone or you might caught something out of hand.

Eventually, you're almost escaping through until you heard someone towards your way.

"Hey there, student! Watch out!" You stopped there between your foot when there's a coming soccer ball that was kicked aiming at your direction as it hits you to your head falling down on the ground.

"(Y/n)!"

"Hold on, I got you!" Yue stretched out his arms for you and caught you right on time before almost hitting the ground.

You felt dazed when he caught your wrist and back held onto him, your heart starts to race as you looked at him with his green emerald orbs staring at you, in fact he was worried that the ball hit you right there in your head. Leaving yourself struck by his looks, remembering the feeling since the first time you encountered him at junior high and now in the present senior time of high school.

Your face slightly crept a blush upon your cheeks, Yue then carefully helped you let go so that you can stand properly.

His eyes turns on you with a worrisome look, still holding your wrist. "Are you alright?" he asked in concern.

"That ball must've kicked really hard it landed up on your head. Want me to take you to the nurse's office?"

You shook your head in reply and gave him a soft kind smile, "No, thank you...I'm alright."

On the other hand, Kurapika and Riko were left on their spot sighing in relief. Good thing, Yue Lin caught you right on time or your injuries will be doubled up.

"Ahh...what kind of year is this already to still have that kind of silly things." Kurapika spoke unreasonably, but you were alerted by the fact he would've said something too revealing in front of you and Yue Lin when you suddenly let go of your hand after the blonde said it almost in a hint. Riko did withdrew what did Kurapika have said.

"Yes, by the way...(N/n)*. Next week Yue Lin is throwing a birthday party at his place and we will be the ones hosting his party. So, right now we are gonna buy some supplies of what we need." Kurapika told you.

(N/n)* -nickname (A/n: what kind of nickname do you have in mind for Kurapika to call you, hm?)

And...so do you want me to go out with you? A ray of spark in your thoughts shined, Kurapika mentioned Yue Lin's next week coming birthday. In regards of helping you to set up his party at Yue's place. Also, getting you to have a better confession to him.

"Hmmm....your expression means something to you I could see that you're looking forward at his birthday, because that I invited you over to come next week huh?" The blonde said in a mocking tone, closely his face was observing your expression that you were excited about Yue's birthday. Guessing he knows you are willingly to go with his help there.