Cherry Eight: Preparations

(Y/N)'s POV

Another end of the weekend came, I went to Riko's place to study some reviews for the upcoming test that I've completely forgot about it after what just happened yesterday that I helped Yue Lin sorting out for his birthday after test days. Also, coincidentally meeting Neon along and for someone who's bragging around....Kurapika of course who's almost messed up humiliating me in front of him.

But, those moments had already made my mind clear as I focused on studying passing all the exams perfectly right by not making my parents disappointed at me, especially my mom...

I was using my review research on my laptop, while Riko is reading some books on her bed sitting. Intently, I could noticed her fired up determination on reading.

"Hmmm.....it's strange." She suddenly glanced directly on me.

I glanced back, "Uh...what strange?" I replied.

She moved towards me and look at my features, it made me puzzled. Every angle she looked at my face that it'll turned me flustered.

"Actually, what are you doing? Is there something wrong with my face?" I gave her a crook expression. =.=

"(L/n) (Y/n)~, that hair pin you're wearing is really pretty. It matches the beauty in you. So, aren't you gonna share something what happened yesterday? Hmmm?" She asked slyly.

"Ahh...that you meant." It gave me a cold sweat.

"If you don't tell me right away you know hehehe...." She laughed sarcastically.

"Don't make me waste my saliva on you (Y/n)...speak!"

"F-fine! Fine! I'll tell you exactly what happened, let me explain further!" She positioned again to sit with a stern expression.

I clear the lump on my throat, "So, what happened was....yesterday well I was walking on the street where I met Kurapika along with Yue Lin gonna help out with something very important then Neon came in......"

She suddenly tossed her pillow outta the way, that made me flinched.

"GURL YOU WHHHHAAAATTTT!?" Riko exclaimed as a covered my ears. =.=

"Oi, your mom will-----"

"I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS AND NOW YOU'RE ALREADY GOTTEN YOURSELF A DATE!?"

"Uhhhh....."

Sorry, Riko I lied to you! About everything!! I can't also tell you Kurapika's secret or else things might turn over!! My thoughts cursed regrettably.

"Hold on, however I could see that for days. It's like Kurapika has been helpful to you quite awhile I've noticed. Though, suppose that's unlike him for you. Although, he's very persistent and a careful guy." Her expression and tone averted back to her normal state as she pointed.

"Anyways, you moron...." she paused.

"This plan helped throughout getting with Yue Lin if you're hanging around with Kurapika all the time you know? This is rare, but a great opportunity for you to give the guts and have a chance on him....besides, why didn't you be a bit more initiative once in awhile?"

I just couldn't do it at all! Otherwise, there'll be some development over the course of three years! Just staring at Yue makes me forget how to breathe! My thoughts sulked.

"I don't know what's got into you for days without knowing. Geez, (Y/n). Fine then, come here we should continue to review more on the exam. Have concentration! I'll call your mom to sleep here in my place by tomorrow. Get ready, stupid." She buffed.