09 Ξ Caution (BWWM)

Angel glanced up to find his eyes sizing her up and down, yet again. 

Previously, she was a little too tipsy to realize that her t-shirt was far too thin from years of washing and wearing the same clothes. The nearly transparent material gave her guest a nice little peepshow of the tiny nipples that were set high on some rather large tits.

Cole knew he shouldn't indulge in the show, but he was a starving man. How could he possibly resist the sight of a beautiful woman... white, black, or otherwise? 

Since he never took the time to assess the positive characteristics of a black person, Cole was intrigued by the shoulder-length ebony black hair pulled back into a ponytail. Her curvy plump body caused him to grasp his mouth to wipe away the moisture that welled up out of nowhere. Cole preferred that his women had some meat on their bones, and she had more than enough to meet his needs.

He had his fair share of big and small women, but the one thing he learned over the years was that a big girl could really take his girth and his aggressive sexual appetite. Any woman who even came close to thinking she wanted to hang with him had to be prepared to take it. The more Cole studied her; the more he had to admit how exciting it would be to watch his fat white cock slide deep inside those juicy brown lips between her thighs. An orgasmic chill sped down his spine as the image of his white cream on her brown skin whirled around in his mind.

The fantasy was so vivid his nature began to rise.

Angel's body saturated his imagination with ideas of a chocolate-vanilla swirl. His balls hurt so bad he struggled to breathe as her pink tongue licked full coffee-colored lips as if they were issuing him an invitation to get a taste. Unaware of the turmoil she caused him, Angel leaned back against the sofa and rested her eyes.

Telling himself to pull his shit together, he watched the rise and fall of her chest for a while. 

Cole knew himself well. If he didn't get a hand on his lust, something was definitely about to happen. For the first time since they met, his dick swelled to its full capacity. He shifted himself to prevent an issue as he fought to redirect his imagination. The sight of her nearly exposed nipples rendered him weak with no control over himself leading him to close his eyes and search for a distraction. But, even with his eyes closed, her sweet scent resumed the torture. He counted sheep and tried other methods to escape, hoping for anything to take his mind away from his predicament.

When she opened her eyes, Cole appeared to have already drifted back into a sound sleep. The clock reflected that it was a little after four in the morning. Exhaustion would haunt her if she didn't go to bed, so she grabbed the two glasses and deposited them in the sink.

Angel had no idea Cole was still awake. The man lay on the couch, insisting that he should not think about her. As she walked by him, her visitor caught her sweet scent as her hip lightly brushed him, reigniting his hard-on to an unbearably firm mass. A few drops of precum oozed down his shaft, making him shiver so hard he knew she must have felt him tremble. No matter his attempts to focus on anything other than her, Cole relinquished all power over what was already in motion.

ΞΞΞ

Day after day, Angel noticed that Cole's body was growing stronger. 

He could walk with little assistance, but she acknowledged that he worked diligently to walk on his own most days. It was clear that he was a fighter. No matter how painful it was for him to move about independently, he pushed himself harder and harder. She watched from the sideline continuing along each day as if he had always been a part of her home.

Working kept Angel's mind preoccupied, but it didn't stop her from noticing that something had begun to shift in Cole. She witnessed his determination to get stronger. She did all she could to help him. Finally, she realized some unspoken emotion was growing between them. As long as he was changing for the better, she would do everything in her power to help him.