•Chapter 16: The Fantastic Four

*two week's later*

Sam's POV

We have been back at school for a few weeks and it's been cool. Me, Becca, Hayley and Marcus have become known as being friends. I thought we could be called 'The Fantastic Four' but Hayley shot that down. Meanie. Maybe I should give you some info on them three huh.

Hayley:

Hayley is the loud one of the group. She always voices her opinion and occasionally gets detention for it. She is most tom-boy out of us three girls and she is great at P.E. It's funny because when girls see her running towards them they look terrified. It hilarious. Hayley and Marcus have been best friends since they were in primary school and apparently they live next to each other, which I found cool.

Marcus:

Marcus is the only boy (obviously) but he doesn't mind. I think he likes hanging around with us as we are aren't your normal girly girls and we never talk about girl stuff in front of him. He is the smartest in our form and occasionally gets picked on for it but we stand up for him. He comes from a big family which means he has 2 brothers and 3 sisters. He thinks he has it hard, wait till he comes to the dumping ground. Like I said before him and Hayley are best friends and live next to each other.

Becca:

Becca is the quiet girl in our group and never gets into trouble. She has a bit of trouble in lessons, work wise, but she gets there. She told us that she didn't have any friends before us which we all responded with that we will always be friends. She gets picked on by the 'popular' kids but we stand by her all the way. Me and Becca have a lot in common but she's great at food tech (home economics) and I'm rubbish. She's very grateful that we are friends with her and she hopes we stay he friends forever.

Anyway, back to today.

Today is Saturday and I've asked Mike if I can have my friends over. He said it was fine and they are coming around midday. Right now I'm in the living room watching Rick and Tyler play pool.

"Yes! I win! I win!" Tyler shouted after he won and then started running round the room shouting it.

"SHUT UP" Electra said being her lovely self. He ran out the room shouting it. I jumped off the window sill that I was sitting on and went over to Rick who was about to clean up the pool table. I grabbed the pool stick thing out his hand and said, "I have half an hour before me friends come. Show me how play" I said batting my eyelashes so he will do it.

"Fine" he said dramatically sighing. I smiled and walked over to him. He set up the triangle thing with the balls in it and then walked over to me.

"Okay. First you have to hit the while ball-" he said explaining what we have to do. When he was finished he showed me how to hold the stick thing and how to hit the balls. I tried but failed miserably. Rick laughed at me and then came to help me. He walked behind me and put his arms around me. He put his hands over mine and helped me hit the white ball. I took my shot and I hit it.

"Yay" I said turning around and realising I was still in Ricks arms. I looked at him and he let me go. I started to blush and I think he did too. Our embarrassment was covered by the door bell.

"Sam your friends are here" Tracy shouted from the doorway.

"Coming" I shouted back. I started to walk to the door but I looked back to see Rick sigh and rub his hand over his red face. I walked out the doorway only to walk into someone.

"Hey watch where your going peasant" Hayley said to me with a smile.

"I'm sorry your highness" I said with a bow.

"Its ok but first you have to hug me" she said and opened her arms wide. I shook my head laughing and hugged her, only to have Marcus jump on us and hug us both. We hugged for a moment before I looked at Becca who was laughing at us. I gave Hayley and Marcus a look before we walked towards her. She realise what we were doing and ran down the hall and into the kitchen. We ran after her shouting things like:

"Come on. Let us love you"

"We won't hurt you"

"Come on Becca"

We ran all the way through the kitchen and to the garden. Hayley caught up to her and grabbed her. Me and Marcus finally got up to them and joined the hug. After the hug we let go of her and me and Marcus fell to the floor with exhaustion.

"I hate you guys" Becca said as she joined us on the floor.

"No you don't. You love us" Hayley said also joining us on the floor. The rest of the day we messed around and played basketball (pretend they have a basketball hoop) and football. Altogether today was a great day.

~~~

Rick's POV-Earlier

I was playing pool in the living room and was failing for some reason. I didn't even notice that Tyler had won until he started to shout, "yes I win! I win!" and then started running round the room shouting it.

"SHUT UP" Electra shouted at him. He ran out the room shouting it. I started to clean up the pool table chuckling when the pool cue was taken out my hands. I looked and saw Sam and she said, "I have half an hour before me friends come. Show me how play" and batting her eyelashes. I couldn't say no to that face.

"Fine" I said dramatically sighing. She smiled and walked over to me. I set up the triangle with the balls in it and then walked over to her.

"Okay. First you have to hit the while ball-" I said explaining what we have to do. When I was finished I showed her how to hold the cue and how to hit the balls. She tried but failed miserably. I laughed at her and then went to help her. I walked behind her and put my arms around her. I put my hands over hers and helped her hit the white ball. She took her shot and I hit it.

"Yay" she said turning around and I realised she was still in my arms. She looked at him and I let me go. She started to blush and I think I did too. Luckily our embarrassment was covered by the door bell.

"Sam your friends are here" Tracy shouted from the doorway.

"Coming" She shouted back. She started to walk to the door and I put the pool cue down on the table. I ran a hand over my face and leaned against the table. I stood in silence until I heard someone yelling in the hall about a hug. I guess this place can get weirder.

{Edited}