Chapter 33 : The Confrontation

Asher

After taking a bath, Asher went to the living room. He waited there for Carson. Gazing on the glass wall, he stared at the night sky. There are little to none perhaps because it just rained.

Asher didn't want the gala to turn into a fiasco but he can't bear seeing her with another guy. He lost it, when she stood for him.When Carson came, she sat across him. He noticed her puffy eyes that further his guilt.

Heiving a sigh, Asher let out the two most foreign words to him that is almost non-existent to his vocabulary. 'I'm Sorry' he said to Carson.

'..for everything, for hurting you and making you cry' he continued. Carson didn't utter a word, she just gaze at him stoicly almost similar to the way he put up when she's the same room as her.

Asher ran his hands on his hair. 'I don't do love  but the fuck I know that I feel something for you. You are just so different that before I knew it, my eyes were already following your every move...I-I' Asher trailed. Silence engulfed them. The ambiance is thick.

Carson's face remained blank. She then stood up. Asher wasn't able to say anything further until realization dawned at him. She is leaving without him being able to explain himself. 

'I like you!' Asher blurted that had Carson stop dead on tracks. 'I like you as a woman. I didn't know when or how. I wanted to see you when you are not around. To ask how your day is. To protect you, care for you. I get mad when men get close to you. If I could I'll be kissing you all day. I like you. This is the first time, I felt this much to a woman.' Asher exaperatedly ran his hands on his hair. Carson didn't utter a word.

'Say something for goodness sake!' Asher impatiently grumbled. He would have preferred Carson screaming at him rather than being silent. It makes it hard for him to know what she is thinking.

'If so, why? One moment you are acting nice, the other cold. Make up your mind Asher. Cause I hell don't want to be toyed.' Carson replied gritting her teeth, letting out her pent up anger. From blank,  her eyes haze with fire in them.

'I can't you know.' Asher answered briefly. He felt like a hypocrite openly claiming her at the gala and deciding otherwise when they're alone.This  escalated Carson's anger.

'Then, stop doing  things like this!' Carson yelled 'You think, I want this!'  Asher blurted 'Then Stop! You cold hearted Jerk!' Carson replied angrily. Her feistiness reminded Asher of how he started to look her way. The day he first met her at the penthouse. Just like that, all his sanity flew out of the window.

'Fuck It!' he said 87th, stalking at her and holding her in place as he kiss her. She tried pushing him but it only led him to deepen the kiss. When he let go, Carson eyed him in contempt. But it wasn't enough, he wanted more.

~~~~~~~

Carson

'Why you! ...' before she could continue. He kissed her again. Then again and again until Carson stopped protesting. Tears fell on her cheeks as she avert her eyes. He wiped them.

'I hate you' she said. He tilted her chin up and kiss her. This time she didn't push him away. Unlike their previous kisses, the kiss is slow and passionate. It isn't forceful but tender.

With both of their eyes closed. Asher then rested his head over Carson's.

'I am your guardian. Your grandfather put you under my care. I am a man of word Carson. But I can't hold it in anymore. I want you. Only you' he confessed. Carson didn't say anything. She felt adamant at the same time afraid.

'I know, I hurt you but I promise I will make it up to you. Just stay by my side' he said looking sincerely at Carson's eyes. The moment she saw his sterling gray eyes, she knew she is in deep trouble.

Asher claimed her lips torridly. She had missed him. She knew he is  bad for her but she couldn't care less that night. Before she knew it, Asher had led her into his bedroom and is on top of her, pleasuring her in more ways than she could imagine.

'I missed you Cara Mia' he murmured as he went inside her. He devoured her with fervor that sent Carson into brims of ecstacy.

He slid on her repeteadly like a cave man that was deprived for days. And yet she like all of it. She wanted him rough, so rough she could feel her climax over and over again.

All througout they made love and Asher kept whispering words of endearment and at the same time how he wanted all of her in bed with him. It eased her raging emotions and had drove them into a night of relentless passion.