1.

Nikki POV.
Am on my way to my work place, its a fashion store!, and of course I own that bitch.
My daughter is in the backseat, her name is  shae (nick -a-shae) Mara Smith.. She doesn't know her father and I'm keeping it that way 💯her father a big time drug dealer, and my baby girl don't need that shit✘✘.(shae below)

We in my ferri

We in my ferri

Its not stable for a baby but I had this before shae born,I ain't got time to waste my MF hard working money on shit, I got, my baby to look after, my bills,my tax shit its once Inna while I buy shit for my self

~~
Today shae coming to my work place, cause her private sitter acting tf up ,cause she wants more MF money! Like I pay $10 thousands cause that's her fucking asking price for a week from 8 to 5 .......we reach my store and I grab shae bag that I bring when we going some where, and my work bag in one hand while I hold shae hand, so she can walk, she has her times when she wants to be home and not to be hold.

My workers also close friends were all around shae ,Taitanna ,One of my works/friend/ took her and bring her in my office, that what she did all the time, I bring my daughter .
I walk to my office ,sitting down I watch Taitanna play with Shae ,I bit my lips, I was thinking if I was to hit up my baby father...
Idk..........

① is done, its starting now,and yes there will be a squeal.
ⓓⓔⓜⓑ⓪⓪ⓩ