11.

"What the hell are u doing here?" I ask "more important who told u ?" I added pissed off.
"Look chill I just want my daughter" he told me.
"Well am sorry ,you can't its her birthday week so I'm keeping her tough the fuck luck huh" I said ,standing up and going over to pool calling shae.

She came ,I hold her in my arms and walk back to our stuff,it was time we got out anyway, I told the girls and we went to our room, I bathe shae after dat I let her watch cartoons so I can shower.
.•••••••••••

(Shae and her outfit ^)

(Nikki and her outfit ^)

~~~•~••••~~~~~

We were going out to eat like lunch then to order some party stuff....

I had learned that drey overheard his girl speaking on the phone with me and told mari ,I was pissed,I said when I saw him I'm gonna kick him somewhere.

Night:)
I was doing nothing really, I'm just on the sofa ,thinking.... Then a knock on the door,I sigh and got up and answers.

Who was standing in front of me??

None other than ....mari him self.
"What do u want?" I ask sighing, I'm stress out ,and its his fault!.

"What's up with u?" He ask a question to my question.
"That's none a yah business ,so what do u want?" I ask/said.

"Don't need to go all angry on a nigga but I do wanna talk" he said with a smirk .
And that's hot just for him ;)

I walk over to the kitchen area and took out two glass.

"Want some?" I ask.
"I'm good" he answer.
So I put one back and took out some henny and mix it with campri .

"So what u wanna talk about?" I ask .
"Well,about the other day, am sorry that u see a nigga girl that's u baby father holding u child, its disrespectful i know, but I wanna have my kid tomorrow and that's final"  he said looking at me.
"Excuse u ,I know u not sorry that I find out u had a bitch touching up my child, u sorry cause u got caught, and of course YOU COULD ave your daughter, but u talking to me like I'm some bitch u used to fuck with ,and that might be true ,but still, and u got me stress the fuck out on this situation how the fuck u expect me too feel,u here letting other bitches round my daughter and I can't and never let no nigga other than: drey, icy,her granddad and cousins" I exclaim very angry.

Longest one :)
Next update soon ;)