5.

Next day.
Nikki POV.
I can't believe that MF didn't show up,got a bitch looking like fuck,I was pissed as hell .

Today he coming over to get shae but fuck DAT shit ain't happening! I mad he choose what the fuck he did over his daughter... He don't know how hard I try too clam shae down when she cried for dad.

My door bell rang and I know it was him ,so I didn't get up....a text soon came ........but it wasn't from mari,it was from Ice..

I let him in and he just went to shae playing with her...

"Why she all dress up?" He ask..
"Her so called ' dad' coming to bring her to a kids place" I answer.

"Wtf he do now!" He ask..
"Well the nigga said to head over chuck 'n cheese with shae so I did,WE SAT THERE TWO hours ,he got a MF looking dumb fr" I said, smh .

"Oh" was all he said.
"Yow I'm here" I heard a new voice spoke up,before I turned round shae ran over there shouting "DADDY !!" He pick her up after looking at her outfit (down below)

Mari was looking hella good too ...fr.fr.

"Bye baby" I said kissing shae before heading to do my own shit

Mari POV.
"Yow Wtf happened to her?" I ask icy who was still here.
"You,that damn girl waited two MF hours for you yesterday, but you were messing with a hoe,and left your daughter,she hurt, angry ,you betta fix it, before her girls come for you or yah ass dead!" He said ,and was now out the door.

Nikki fell that.... Well damn....am gonna make it up....

I went and text her before driving out the driveway .

Me: yow want to come to dinner tonight?
Babymama:fuck NOW, I AIN'T WAITING TWO FUCKING HOURS FOR YAH Ass AGAIN, GO SIMPLE FUCKED THE HOE WHO WAS MORE MF IMPORTANT THAN YAH DAUGHTER WHO BTW WAITED AND CRY AND I BEEN THERE TO CLAM HER FUCKING DOWN, TBH AM FUCKING MAD ,IM SOO MAD THAT MAD AIN'T THE WORD TO DESCRIBED MY MF ANGRY TO YOU....BUT HEAR THIS WHEN I SEE THAT BITCH YOU WERE FUCKING WITH,IMMA DRAG HER,SHE NOT FUCKING important TOO YOU LIKE YOUR daughter IS ,I EVEN MIGHT LET MY GIRLS GET A SWING ON THAT BITCH TWO ,SOME EVEN ON YOU ,BYE MF....BTW IM coming, FOR TWO REASONS,1 ITS FREE FOOD 2 I DON'T WANT NO SNEAKY MOVE ROUND MY CHILD...