Lesson 9: Kalani Hilliker

Kalani Hilliker, 17 years old

Got food poisoning in Week 4 of Season 1 which was later found to be done by her friends Chloe and Paige

That illness lingered several weeks and she found out in Week 7 of S1, she was pregnant with her first daughter, Madalyn Grace Hilliker

She was then hospitalised with pre-term labor before giving birth over the summer.

After the summer, Madalyn's dad tried to gain full custody of her to take her away from Kalani. They went to court where he called Kalani derogatory names and Kalani was awarded sole custody.

In Week 4 of S2, Kalani found out she was pregnant again with her second child, Olivia Joy Hilliker. The cause being rape. Abby was frustrated that she was pregnant again and got angry at her.

Because of her pregnancy, she dealt with a lot of rude comments from the new mothers at the competition and online.

She ended up giving birth at the studio as they could not get to the hospital on time.

Also during the competition, her now ex-boyfriend starting beating her, threatening to kidnap her children if she told anyone. She later told her friends.

During the seventh week of S2, Kalani felt an overwhelming amount of pressure trying to balance a professional career and being a mother. She announced plans to take time off to look after her children.

She then found out her closest friend, Alisa, was being abused by her mother, Kalani's dance teacher, Abby Lee Miller. Kalani was one of the people who helped out Abby in jail.

After Abby was released from jail she wanted revenge and she often tortured the girls, including Kalani in the infamous basement.

She then found her other dance teacher Gianna, hanging in her apartment when Kalani went to check on her. She had to resuscitate Gianna and rode in the ambalance to the hospital with her.

This sent her over the edge and caused her to slit her wrists, attempting suicide as well.

A month later, her mom Kira revealed that Alisa was actually her sister. Alisa was not Abby's daughter at all.

Almost two months later, she found out she was pregnant with her third daughter, Brooklyn Paige Hilliker. The cause being rape again.

She then stood up against Abby and exposed Abby caring about Kalani as her weakness, so Abby got mad. So she threw a knife and Kalani, cutting her wrist.

Abby also then tied her up in the basement where she had contractions. She later gave birth to Brooklyn Paige.

Then before the next season, Abby was struggling with bankruptcy and almost had to sell the studio but Kalani stepped in and payed for it.

Roleplayer Julie_Angel15

*I did not write this chapter, Julie did. If you wish your character to have a chapter, send it to me and I will post it.