047 .

f.

once he'd gotten done with his drink, eyes heavy and limbs yearning to go limp, taehyung walked into his bedroom with a tired sigh. he'd been drained of all his energy by walking all day around the museum, and the simple thought of moving sounded displeasing to him.

then, something unexpected happened.

taehyung had sat up drinking in the living room until around midnight before heading to bed. it was late, and as he'd laid there, head against his pillow, there was a minatory knock on the door.

it was loud; aggressive. the person would knock a couple of times; taehyung ignoring it for a few moments before, in its same ear-splitting volume, had knocked again. this had repeated continuously over the last thirty minutes; and eventually, after irate patience, the person had finally left.

the knocks had ceased, and a discomforting silence had consumed his home. with intimidation and fear coursing through his limbs taehyung; shivering, had walked into his living room after grabbing the liquor glass on his nightstand.

once taehyung had reached his front door, glass behind his back, his palm had wrapped around the door knob after unlocking it.

sweat was starting to form on his forehead; his anxiety to blame as he pulled open the door, a sinister noise of the wooden frame sending trepidation into his entire existence.

there was no one there.