Chapter 3

Keigan's POV

I put my stuff down on my bed while Lindsey unpacks, as I'm not the 'unpack all your clothes right away' kind of gal.
I walk over to the window and look outside. I've only ever been to DC for matches, and even then I've never really had a chance to see the city. It's beautiful!

Just then I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Lindsey asking me something. "Keigs? Some of the girls are going out for lunch. Do you want to come with?" I turn towards her and say, "Sure, I wanted to see a bit of the city anyway."

We head out of our room and almost immediately run into Alex and Tobin, who are apparently part of the group going to lunch with us. "So, how's it been since you to called up?" Tobin asks me. "It's been cool. A lot of promotional stuff, but it's worth it I guess." I reply.

Tobin and I don't know each other that well. I guess I always found her pretty intimidating, and the fact that I looked up to her my entire adult life doesn't really help my nerves. She seems pretty chill though, so maybe I can get to know her better throughout camp.

Kelley's POV

"Yo! Squirrel! We have to go eat with the girls. Hurry the fuck up!" Allie yells to me from outside the bathroom. Not my fault I had to pee right before we left ok?
"I'm coming! Stop yelling at me!" I shout back.

Sometimes I really don't like having Allie as a roommate...

Two minutes later, we leave out of our room and head to the elevators. A bunch of our teammates come into view, presumably the ones going out to eat. I see Emily, Keigan, Alex, Tobin, Lindsey, Christen, Ash and Ali, Pinoe, and Syd all talking about random things (I don't even understand why Pinoe and Sonny are talking about goldfish with those gigantic heads).

Allie heads over to Tobin, of course, so I head to Emily, Ashlyn, and Keigan. "Hey Kels, you coming with us?" Asks Ash as I get to the group. "Yeah, didn't want to wait until 7 to eat." I reply.

"So, you are the famous Keigan Clarke." I say, looking towards the gorgeous blonde to my right. "Uh, yeah. That would be me" she replies. She's shy, but still intimidating.