Chapter Five!

"You can call me say Anpan!" Min sings along, cheerfully. Her friends giggling. After an hour of eating and fangirling over bangtan, Aida suggests to go outside, to the little park a few blocks away from Min's residence. "Yah!! Let's go!" Min says, heading out the door when she retreats and says "Wait. I forgot I gotta ask my mom, whoops." she came back not three minutes later and opens the door.

At the park they blast 'Not Today.' They sing along and dance. Being their crazy selves.

  The girls have fun. So much fun especially with their new friend, Dawn,  who's just as crazy as Luna if not, crazier. They go on the slides, except for Min who was complaining about her dress that looked too pretty to become dirty. They got tired and the outside was getting darker so they return to Min's house. They go back to where they ate not an hour ago, with Min surprised. "Hey! Rhem!!" she says, hugging her boyfriend who hugged her back. "Ooh. So that's Rhem." Aida says, wiggling her eyebrows. "He looks like a snack in pictures but a meal in real life!" she continues earning a unicorn plush striked to her face. Oh my god. Thank god he isn't Rhem. But where is that cute guy? They sit down, following Min. Hours passed of them laughing and sharing stories. "There was this one time," Rhem says, in between laughs, "Minnie. Uhm... Thought I was cheating on her." Hearing the words, Malia's friend begs for her lover to stop and leave it at that but her boyfriend being stubborn, continues, Min not being able to do anything else just covers her face from embarrassment. Dawn starts laughing so hard, and explains she knows the story cause she was involved. The highschool Junior continues. "So.. I couldn't contact her for days, I lost my phone and it was like 10% when I lost it and it was on freaking silent mode so if we called it.. Well we couldn't hear it, either that or cause it died. And I've been really busy with school so I couldn't find any time to tell Minnie I lost my phone. One day my mom wanted to eat out so we did and I was really hungry I couldn't wait for the rest of my fam to get inside so I head in. Dawn's mom also planned to eat there that evening so I saw Dawn there, we knew each other but Min didn't, she only knew her mom. And what I also didn't know is Min's family was planning to eat there that night. I think.. They were leaving?" he says, looking at his girlfriend for confirmation. The flustered one doesn't remove her hands from her face and nods. "Yah, Dawn saw me and went to say hi and sat across from me. We talked for a couple minutes when all I see is my girl stomping towards us. I get all happy and stood up to hug her then maybe introduce Dawn to her finally, I knew they'd be great friends. But.. She doesn't hug me back and just slaps me. But it's ok, it didn't hurt. She starts yelling about me going behind her back and if I had just wanted to break up I could've just told her and not cheat on her and I got confused but that was because Dawn was there so she thought I was on a date. It was... A mess." Everyone laughs when the cute dude Malia's been searching for arrives. "Hi Jared." Min smiles, the cute dude, well Jared, sits. And he had the audacity to come sit RIGHT NEXT TO ME WHY COULDN'T HE SIT NEXT TO RHEM?! WHY COULDNT HE SIT NEXT TO HIS FRIEND! "So.. Guys, this is Jared. Jared Aces." Aces. That last name is awfully familiar. "You guys are brothers?" Luna says, turning to Rhem. Oh. Jared nods and smiles. Oh god. That smile. That'll haunt me. In a good way. Not really. Oh my god. Stop staring Malia!

"Stop! Rhemmie gimme that!!" Min squeaks. They're cute. What the- "Hey! Give me that! You are just like your brother!" Malia screeches at Jared, who's grinning. "They're cute." Luna gushes, but received a death glare from the two who were fighting over the younger's glasses. This gonna be a long night. But a great one.