Chapter 9: Judas

Hello everyone,

Just want to say that I am really sorry to lie to you. I promised that I update soon and it was long, long time ago. I had my problems and personal reasons why I didn't do it until now. Hope some of my old readers are still with me even though.

Try to enjoy the story.

Love,
Cheonsa

P.S. I put a title to chapters from now on. Do you like it or nah?

______________________

Jungkook POV

I stay in my room for another day, don't want to go anywhere except my bed. Even my roommate is curious why I am still here because he got used to it that I hang out in someone's else apartment.

I don't want to see anyone, I don't want to talk to anyone, I don't want to do anything. My friend is gone, and not just a friend but my best friend, Jimin.

I feel responsible for it because I let Yoongi organize the worst birthday party and I didn't stop hyungs from drinking so much alcohol that night. I thought I didn't have rights to tell them what to do. Now I know that was wrong. I supposed to say something. Maybe then everything ended up different.

That night they all drank too much, they couldn't stand on their feet anymore. I was the only one who was sober, did not let myself drinking anything what contains percentages. I tried to have an eye on everybody but it wasn't so easy. Hyungs were everywhere in the club. Some of the students from the women's boarding school, which is nearby ours, also had a party there. Yoongi invited them. They came to our VIP area to celebrate Jimin's birthday. Boys lost their minds because of these girls and they did lots of... things together in every corner. They made it difficult for me to find every single one of my friends and lead them back to the dorm.

I gave up and brought Jimin's dead body on my back to his room. At least I tried. He was funny as a little-drunk man. His hiccup was adorable when he tried so hard to put together one sentence and also he was very sweet and clingy. His behavior reminded me of a fluffy puppy, who was curious about everything in the world and who needed lots of love and worm.

 His behavior reminded me of a fluffy puppy, who was curious about everything in the world and who needed lots of love and worm