Jyugo x (F)Reader*One-shot

Hi guys DemonicCharm here!!!

So this is just a one-shot for now but don't worry this is just the first one.

So I hope you guys enjoy and follow my account.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

I watched as Jyugo,my crush unlock the door for us.We are again escaping from this prison.

It's only been like 3 days and i've tryed to escape for 20x already.And I easily made friends with my cellmates.

I've heard from them that when they are escaping their always together.

As we were running and passing by some traps we heard a familiar voice from behind us.

"You bastards get back here!How many times do I have to tell you to not escape!!!"Our guard Hajime shouted at us.

"You don't have to say it because we'll always try to escape dumbass"I suddenly shouted.

"Let's speed up.His much angrier now"Jyugo said to us and did what he said.

While running Jyugo took a different turn.'That's nit the way out'.

"Hey Jyugo where are yo-"Uno said but I cut him off.

"I'll go after him you guys get out of  here"I said then ran to where Jyugo went.

When I saw him walking I ran quickly to him.

"Jyugo what the heck.Where are you going?"I asked him.

"Well why did you follow me?"He suddenly asked.

'Yeah why did I follow him?'.I think of what to answer him."A-actually...I don't really know why"I said shyly while looking down.

He suddenly puts his hand on my shoulder then slowly leans near me.

'Is he going to kiss me???'I thought to myself."Ahmmm,Jyugo???"I said confusingly.

"What?"He suddenly asked and stopped leaning in.

"I think your way too close to me now"I said shyly to him.Then when he realizes he leans back.

Before he gets to talk Hajime interrupted."What the hell are you two doing here?!?Don't tell me ypu two are going to do something nasty"Hajime shouted at us.

I suddenly blush because of what he said."Hajime your disgusting!!!"I shouted at him.

"Well why the hell are you two here while your friends are being beaten up!?!?!"Hajime shoute at me.

"Hey you don't need to shout at her.She's right infront of you"Jyugo said,moving infront of me to protect me from Hajime.

"Don't act so tough you piece of shit.It's not like she's your girlfriend or anything"Hajime said.Then Jyugo punched Hajime in the face but that just made Hajime mad.

He suddenly punched Jyugo knocking him out.

"Jyugo!!!"I shouted and run to him."Don't worry he'll be fine.Just put him in the infirmary"Hajime said to me.

"You do it I can't carry him by myself!!!"I shouted angrily.Then he carried Jyugo to the infirmary.

~After a while in the infirmary~

When I got inside I saw Jyugo on the bed.He looked at me and smiled.'Is he really smilling at me?'.Itmade me blush but I smiled back.

"You ok now?"I asked him."Yeah,i'm fine now"He said to me.

"It's all my fault.But thanks for protecting me back there"I said to him.

He suddenly holds my wrist then pulls me to him and hugged me.I was sure that by now my face is all red.

"(Y/N) it's not your fault.I wanted to protect you...because...I love you"He suddenly whispered to me.

I wrapped my arms around his too,returning the hug."I...I l-love you too,Jyugo"I whispered back to him.And we decided to go back to our cell and take a nap together cuddling each other in a sweet embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys so I hope you all enjoyed my very first part of my first book.Just wait for the next one that I will be publishing.Then again thanks to everyone.

DemonicCharm1367 signing out~💖