Jyugo x (F)Reader *Lemon/Smut*

Hi guys so before the story starts I want to give a big

‼️WARNING‼️

So guys this one is a lemon/smut.To those who can't read it then don't read.And i'm warning you that this is my first lemon/smut.So I am so sorry if it's bad.

If you like it,vote for it
If you want more,vote for it
If you want it tastier,vote for it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jyugo's POV

This days that had passed I can't help but notice (Y/N) act weirdly around me.

When she sees me she would blush and run away from me.I'll be honest,I hate it when she ignores me.Since i'm her boyfriend I have to know what's her problem.So when I saw her I went to her but she quickly ran away from me when she saw me.

"(Y/N) wait!!!"I shouted while following her.When I got near her I grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to me.

"Hey tell me what's wrong.You haven't been acting like yourself"I said to her.But she kept on trying to get out of my grasp.So I decided to pin her to the wall then she stopped struggling.

"I'm sorry,i'm just so shy to tell you it because you might think i'm going way too far on you"(Y/N) said shyly to me.

"What do you mean babe?Tell me.I'll help you with it"I said to her calmly.

"Well...I...wanted to take our relationship to the next level...I mean...we've been together for like a year now.I just suddenly felt that I want you...No I need you"She said so shyly to me.I slightly blushed at the thought of her wanting more of me.

I leaned in close to her and I put my lips to her lips and kissed each other.Then it started to be a make out session.I let go of her wrist and put my hands on her hips pulling her closer to me making the kiss go deeper.

"Is that all?"I said to her when I parted our lips.

"What do you mean?"She asked confusingly.

"I mean you've been ignoring me for weeks now.And it really irritates me that you don't give me any attention.Remember i'm your boyfriend you have to tell me everything that bothers you i'm always here for you babygirl"I said to her sweetly.I hugged her and leaned my head to her neck and plants soft kisses.

"I'm so sorry,I didn't know this would be your reaction"She said so sweetly and cutely to me that sligthly turned me on.At this point I was hugging her still kissing her by the neck trying to find her sweet spot.When I did she sligthly moaned that turned me on much more.Then she slightly backed away from me and looked down at my crotch and blushed.Then I noticed that my clothed member is poking her inner thigh.

"Jyugo?Do you need help?"She asked me innocently and cutely which really turned me on much more making me groan in irritation because of the tightness in my prison suit.

"Yeah,I think I need your help baby"I said then I pulled her into a room.It looks like a storage room that no one usually goes into.It has a lightbulb that lights up the small room.And some boxes filled with different kinds of things you could think of.

I pinned her to the wall,holding her wrist about her head together and we instantly kissed again.I licked her bottom lips for entrance and she immediately parted her lips.I pushed my tongue in her mouth intertwining our tounges together.