A Normal Day

Lin's POV

The day started like any other, I kissed Vanessa and hugged Sebastian goodbye. I grabbed my bags and was out into the heart of the city. I decided to take the Subway to the Rogers today considering that I would most likely be going out with the cast after the show. I wonder what we should do for ham4ham? Maybe something with Jazzy and Ant... yeah that sounds like a good idea... Jazz and Ant singing. What song though? Hummm... definitely a love song... I got it! No Air! Its perfect, exactly what the Ham4Ham needs!

***

Finally it was time for the Ham4Ham. I took a deep breath, smiling at Jazz and Ant, and in one quick motion I stepped out of the stage door and came face to face with the crowd. As usually people screamed and waved. I looked around at everyone smiling and started off with the usual greeting.

"Hello hello hello!" I said into the megaphone, "It is Lin Manuel-Miranda. Welcome to today's Ham-For-Ham show this Thursday!" I said smiling into the crowd. I got the usual response of screams, god I love this feeling.

"We've got a love duet today! Between Jasmine and Anthony Ramos." Awws followed from the crowd as I continued, "With Peggie and Lorance respectively." more cheers.

"Heres their rendition of No Air." I went to send them out, but then the best idea came to my mind. "Hold on I'm gonna get you all snapping first." I said with a smile I started snapping, and within seconds everyone was snapping with me. Then I motioned them to came out, they wanted a second for the cheering to stop then began.

"Tell me how I'm supposed to be with no air-" They began, man they're great together, I can't believe they could contrast off of each other so easily. I keeped snapping as the song went on, I almost wish it wouldn't stop.

Then just as it started it was over. I clapped along with the crowd screams coming from everywhere. I try to shout over everyone, "Good luck with the raffle!" but it was most likely drowned out by the scream of the crowd. I go to walk back in and see Ant and Jazzy kiss, aww. I motion for them to start walking in when I see Ant star up at something, I look up just in time to see a figure disappear from the top of the theater next door. I wonder what that was, Huh. I get ready for the show and think about the figure on the roof next door. My thoughts get interrupted by the five minute warning, I guess i'll worry about it later.