Ziam (II)

A soft and light tap on his thigh waked Zayn up from his uncomfortable slumber on the living room couch. While lightly stretching his frozen limbs, he rubbed his swollen eyes and looked down. There, the little bundle of his and Liam's happiness stood pouting adorably.

A little but pure tired smile makes his way on the perfectly angelic face of the raven haired boy. "Morning bub," he said while kissing the little boy's pink soft chubby checks.

"Mownin Baba, why awr yow sleepin here," Millan asked fiddling with his father's slender and soft fingers. The smile on the tan boy's lips vanished in a flash, as the last night event hit him hard. "Baba, Millan miwess daddy, when hw is comin," the little boy asked innocently, oblivious to his father's emotional situation.

"And he, he powmise me, we're gonna Disney lawnd this yeaw. Right baba," little burnet asked while looking at his father with doe eyes. The frown instantly makes a way on the kid's face, as soon as he laid his eyes on the teary hazel pools of his parent.

"What happwen baba," he takes his father's face in his little hands as he climbed in his lap. The elder of two boys take his son's hand off from his face and kissed it gently. "Baby, daddy is gonna be here, soon, very soon." Zayn tries to reassure his baby, or more likely to himself.

"Down't cwy baba, daddy will come soon, I'll pway. Remembew, daddy said; God listen mowe to the kids," Millan said proudly, that he remembers his dad's sayings. Zayn broke into tears and hugged his boy to his chest, tightly.

Outside, the storm has been calmed a bit down but the heavy rain was still there that cause a wave of chill in the air. It was past 9:30 in the morning, the dark clouds from the windows colored the bright morning into twilight. Zayn rubbed his hand unconsciously on the tummy of his son and the little boy looked at him adorably, from his snuggling position on his father's chest.

"Want something to eat, bub," half Pakistani lad asked his cute son. "Yeah, Millan wawnt pawncakes," baby replied cutely. "Ok, let's make some for this little tummy of the big boy," Zayn said to his son while tickling him lightly. The little boy giggled adorably and wiggle out of his father's warm grip and ran towards the small kitchenette. Though Zayn didn't want to do anything he got up after mere seconds.

,

The rest of the day passed slowly and boringly. Currently, it was 5:56 PM, Millan was busy in playing and taking care of his little fish Goldy, and Zayn sat in front of the TV and watching news about the storm and rescue operation nervously. He thought his body gonna numb as soon as the piercing sharp voice of news anchor encountered with his brain, "so far, the hundreds of people were rescued from the north island and still dozens of people stuck at there. According to our sources till now more than 20 people are lost including some rescue officers...." the news anchor was saying further about the misery of people but his ears can't register to those words for proper hearing.

"Liam," his lips quiver slightly as his heartbeat start to level up. "No, no, no, Liam James Payne you have to be alright, I can't take this anymore," his vision blurred and breathing got shallow in the throat. Before he could understand more, he got collapsed in his seat.

*************

So, I decided to drag the story in some more chapters. What you think about the story??

Comments and feed back will be highly appreciated. ☺ 😊

Q: What do ya want, a happy or a sad ending??🤔

Heavenly Baby!!💤