Moving on

"Baba!!" a soon to be four-year-old kid called for his father.

Zayn sighed while closing his laptop since he was doing his today's shift as an online content writer in his study. "Coming baby," he called while lounging towards his son's room.

"Mornin big boy, I see, you're up," he entered in the lightly decorated room. Millan was a huge fan of superheroes, even at that age. Zayn kissed his boy, " what's up with that pout baby," he removed Millan's small hand from his eyes, that he was lazily rubbing. "Wanna cuddles baba,"

Zayn cooed at the adorableness of his little ball of sunshine, "Awww, but we have some work to do big boy, and then we can go to the park," he placed the little boy in his lap who was clutching to him like a koala baby. Millan continued pouting, "but-but baba, Millan wants hugs," 

Raven haired man chuckled lightly and stood up with his son in his lap, "we can go to ice cream on our way back to home after the park, how about that," he tried to make a deal with the grumpy kid.

"mmmm, can I get an extra scope?" little brunet asked considering the offer, 

"Well, we could figure it out if Millan would act like a good boy," Zayn said with a hidden smile in his breath.

"but-but baba, I a good boy, Millan a good boy," the little boy gasped in the response to his father.

Zayn chuckled and pampered his baby's face with light kisses, "yes, yes you are my good boy, baby."

Millan's giggles made the somewhat sad atmosphere of the afternoon into breathy and lively. Both males made their ways in the open kitchenette. Zayn placed Millan carefully on the island and grab a sippy cup with orange juice for his little man. 

Let me love you by Mario started to play quite calmly in the back pocket of zayn, he gives the sippy cup to a cheery Millan and grabbed his phone. A tired smile made a way to his lips while seeing the illuminating name on his phone screen.

"Hey lou, wassup," he greeted to the man on other side knowing very well about the purpose of the phone call.

"Hello there unaware beauty," Louis offered his greetings in his usual cheery voice.

"Ummm, how's hazz..?!" Zayn asked dumbly and cursed his dumb mind in his head.

"oh that hulk is alright and like always annoying the shit OUTTA ME, HAROLD YA ASSHOLE I TOLD YOU FUCKING HANG THOSE TOWELS THERE--" Louis said the first half to his brother in law and yelled the next half to his husband. Zayn grimaced at the yelling and pulled the phone away from his throbbing ears. 'these two can never be changed,' he rolled his eyes.

"hey lou, can I just hang out if you just want to yell at your man," he asked leaning to the front shelf and looking at the 'quite busy in playing with the sippy cup' Millan.

"Oh hey zaynie, its just your brother is meant to be live in forests," Louis said frustratedly.

"All right lou, ya both are animals, whatsoever," Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Hey watch your language lil boy, do want spanks," Louis chirped.

"oh sttup," Zayn said embraced.

"well, how's my little bud, tell him, uncle lou want his partner to fight with the monster Harrold," Zayn could hear the distant protests from Harry and knowing Louis, he 100% surely flipped him.

"umm, hey zayn, you know you have someone to meet at the park," Louis said a bit hesitantly and more seriously.

"Louis, can we pass it plzz," Zayn said tiredly, rubbing his nose bridge.

"NO, you are going to meet him, he is a good guy and you need someone. besides, we have this conversation before," Louis said more strictly this time.

"but Louis, I don't want anyone," the raven head lad said weekly.

"Zayn, hun, it's best for you, it's been a year now. I know its hard for you but we have to do it, babe," this time with a softer tone, Louis said.

"Just meet him first zayn, maybe you could try," the older lad from other side provided.

"Okay, I-I'll try," Zayn sighed, suppressing the sharp pain in his heart.

"just try it, love, Justin is a good guy,"

**************

AN: this chapter is so shitty, but no could blame me. since my pathetic ass decided to watch old video dairies of our boys and shitt, I hate all those emotions.

I WANT THOSE DAYS BACK *sobs, sobs*

Heavenly Baby!