Ziam (III)

This chapter is so cute *Sobs* I can't.

******

The light pitter patter could listen in the cozy decorated room. Zayn tried to open his eyes. Although he's been sleeping and was lying on his bed, he felt a lot more tired than usual. Liam always chuckled at his husband's morning tiredness, since it's un-understandable for him. Zayn tried to stretch his numb limbs.

"Morning, sunshine," a cheery deep raspy voice echoed.

Zayn turned his head in the direction of the voice. There stood the tall lanky figure with beautiful curls and deep bright emerald eyes. 

"Hazz," the younger lad cheered and jumped on him with a wide grin.

Harry easily catch zayn and secured his petite body with his own muscled, strong and protective arms. The ever so wide, beautiful, dimple decorated smile spread on his face like a scared light. "Well, well, easy there tiger," he whispered loudly in the nap of his little brother.

With a wide grin, zayn pulled from the hug while still being in his embrace. "what are you doin here" he asked tilting his head to the side adorably. Now talking about this, Zayn tried to remember how did he get into the bed, the last thing he remembered is he's been sitting on the couch while watching the news, and then, it hit him.

The instant tears pooled in his pretty hazel eyes. Harry took an inaudible sigh while reading the face of his baby brother. 

"Hazz, Li_liam-" he stuttered, trying to tell his brother about his husband.

"Sussh, don't worry sweetheart, I have got you. Liam will be fine, I promise," currly lad attempted to soothe his distressed brother by rubbing his back with his big hands assuringly.

You see, zayn always has been the most emotional and fragile one. Zayn and Harry were the only children of their parents. Harry was the first child and zayn followed after 4 years. They were considered the happiest family with two beautiful boys and one adorable cat. But then again, happy things don't last forever. When Harry was in the junior year of high school, his parents got into a swear accident. They were going to pick children's naan from the airport and got knocked with a giant oil tanker. Yaser died at the sport while Anne lost on the hospital bed. Before his death, he called Harry in his room without caring the strong protest of doctors. The last thing she told his elder son is to take a great care to his younger one. Zayn was in his elementary school at that time. The incident causes a swear damage to the soul of the younger lad. Then on, Harry became a mother, a father, a brother and a friend to zayn. He's been very protective about his baby brother. Even he beat Liam once for trying to put an eye on the raven boy. Although later, Liam proved him the best and the only one for Zayn. 

The light little whimpers pulled Harry from the past. Zayn was sobbing lightly in Harry's chest. To Zayn, Harry was like a superhero because he always brought every that zayn wants, no matter how much difficulties he gets while doing so. In the very corner of zayn's mind, it's still there a thought that Harry will bring Liam back.

"Hey unaware beauty, ya know your brother always tells ya the truth, Liam is fine, he'll get back soon," a high pitched voice said at his back while a hand ruffled his already messed up hair.

Zayn thought for a moment and looked at the shorter caramel haired boy, "promise..?" he asked with Bambi's eyes.

"OFF, I knew this big loaf of giant more baby boy," he replied with a playful mock on his face and fake eye roll.

"Heyyy, be nice about your husband lou" Harry said with a dramatic scowl. Zayn giggled at these two deeply in loved persons of his life. They are always that "bickering couple" but even a blind person can tell that how much in love they are with each other. Zayn is happy for his brother and loves the piercing blue-eyed guy for making his brother happy.

"Baba, look me and uncle Lou mawde this," Millan entered the room and cheered while seeing his baba. Louis and Harry stopped their un-yielding rant and looked at the cute lil boy.

A proud smile and happiness spread to zayn's demeanor. "Well, together I and this lil boy can make everything, we're the most talented one," Louis self-praised with a proud grin like he just discovered a new island instead of backing pre-made cookies. Zayn rolled eyes playfully.

"Baba is awlso a bawby," Millan giggled while noticing zayn climbing on Harry and Harry holding him to his chest.

A shy smile littered on Zayn's face and a deep blush crept its way to his cheeks.

"Of course a lil boy, he's still my baby," Harry said smiling at Millan, who giggled when Harry kissed lovingly the now bright pink cheeks of the tan lad. He smiled and kissed his forehead once more. Millan found it very amusing at turned into a giggly mess in the hold of Louis.

"Dawddy also kissed baba," the year-old provided with information. Zayn thinks his cheeks are on fire and buried his face in Harry's chest.

"Oh, what else daddy do to baba, Millo!." Louis tickled little kid while greening devilishly to his husband's brother.

"SHUT UP LOU, YOU PERV," Zayn yelled embracingly.

"Ok, ok, let's try to eat something, and see what these babies made for us," Harry fold up the conversation chuckling at the amazing people of his life.

"oh yeah, CRAP, I HAVE TO TURN OFF THE OVEN," lou yelled and ran toward the kitchen, Millan followed the suit with the same panic, even tho, he didn't have any idea about the thing. Harry laughed at them tskingly and shake his head.

"Thanks, hazz, you always make me feel happy and forget all the worries," Zayn said in a light tone and windows drawing a pattern on the reveling tattoos on his brother's chest.

Harry smiled wholeheartedly and looked adoringly at his brother, "You're meant a world to me, love," he added.

"now let's go before lou actually burn everything," 

"Hey haz, how did you guys come here?" Zayn asked curiously.

"Hmm, our millo is such a brave little kid," the tall guy replied while walking to the dining table with Zayn in his arms.

Listening to his words, it takes a lot for zayn not to burst into sobs for the love of his son.

***************

AN:  so I just posted after getting frustrated so much for months. But so far, Zarry is so cute. Harry is such a cute and loving brother, I literally smile so wide while writing this. Millan is a name that I have read in some other fic so credit to them about the name. and yeah I love that cute kid.

QOC: fingers is about harry?

Heavenly Baby!!💤