CHAPTER 10

"When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again."

-Albert Einstein

~HER

I woke up because of the sunlight striking straight on my face. I want to sleep.

"5 more minutes." I murmur. I wasn't fully asleep yet... When...

"PARK JIHYO!" I automatically woke up when I heard my name being called.

"I'm awake! I'm awake!!" I bawled innocently, not knowing what's happening, until I heard a bunch of giggles from the door of my room and saw my 8 pretty friends.

"Aish!" The only word I managed to say.

"Yah! Get up! You're going out with Jungkook right?" Nayeon commanded.

"Ahh! It's too early!" I claimed.

"No. You have to be prepared as much as Jungkook." Jeongyeon mumbled.

Leaving me without any choice, I stand up and walk straight to the bathroom to do my morning rituals.

"Haaaa!" I yelled inside the bathroom.

"Yah! Jihyo-ya! What's happening in there?" I heard Jeongyeon from the other side of the door.

"Nothing! I'm still sleepy!" I answered.

"Aish! I thought something's happening in there." She calmly said.

"Move faster Jihyo! Jungkook is waiting for you outside." I heard Nayeon said.

Wait! What?! Jungkook is waiting outside?!

"Haaaaaa! What should I do?! I shouldn't have said yes to the date! Haaaaa!" I mentally panicked. I don't know what to do.

I hurriedly finished my morning rituals and come out from the bathroom. Go to my room and saw the girls inside.

"What are you going to wear?" Sana asked.

"Just a casual jeans and shirt." I answered. I don't need to wear anything special it's not like we're going anywhere special.

"Ah! It's a big no no! You'll wear this." Dahyun said while handing me a pink dress.

"Ah. No. I'm not wearing dress." I answered.

"But, Jihyo. It's Jungkook's request." Mina joked. Then they pushed me back to the bathroom.

"I think she should wear whatever she like." Tzuyu said while they were pushing me to the bathroom.

"Eh?" Chaeyoung said.

"Well, you know... Jungkook oppa will like Jihyo eonni whatever she wears." She explained.

"Yeah! She's right." I agreed with Tzuyu.

"No. Just wear this dress. It's really his request." Nayeon said. They insisted so I changed my clothes and wear the dress they handed me.

I turned around and stare at my reflection. I can't even recognize myself. I'm not used in wearing dress but, this is his request. It won't harm me if I'll give this one to him.

I smile at the thought.

I was wondering on how he will react on me wearing a dress. Well, he saw me wearing skirt as a school but, not on a simple day like this.

I got out of the bathroom wearing the dress. I go straight to my room and saw the girls there sitting like they were bored.

"Yah! What—" Nayeon hasn't finish what she's saying as soon as her eyes landed on me. Her mouth was slowly opening like she was so amazed.