CHAPTER 18

"We both look up at the same stars, yet see such different things."

~CATERINA's

"I missed you." He said while hugging me. I know he's crying.

I look at his friends and there are also in tears. I feel they know me and this guy who's hugging me right now. I don't know why but it feels right to be in his arms.

I raised my hands and pat his back.

"Shhh. It's alright." I said. I don't know why he's crying is he my brother, cousin or best friend? One thing I know for sure is that he plays a big role in my life.

After some time, he broke the hug and looks at me. My eyes met his. I see his loving gaze. I see happiness in his eyes.

I smiled at him to show that everything's fine.

"I know a restaurant near this place. I think you're going to tell me something?" I asked them.

"Yes. We have many things to ask and we are sure that you have more questions than us." Taehyung said if I remember his name right.

The restaurant will take a 20 minutes' walk but who cares? They seem fun to be with.

We started walking and as soon as we were on the streets he walks beside me. The guy that hugged me earlier.

He's quiet.

"Hi!" I greet him with a big smile on my face.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." He said as we continue walking.

That name. Jungkook. I couldn't be wrong.

Once again, we both became silent.

"Can I hold your hand?" He asked out of nowhere.

"Sure." I answered him with a smile. He seemed to be a bit hesitant.

I stop walking and so is he. I offer him my hand.

"Take my hand." I told him. He smiled at me and held my hand.

"Ah! This feels good." I heard him say.

My lips automatically form a curve and now I'm smiling out of nowhere.

"I can't believe myself. I let a stranger hold my hand. Well he is not a stranger it seems like they know my real identity." I'm currently mentally arguing with myself.

After walking down some streets we've arrived at the Restaurant that I was telling them.

"Can you let go of my hand for a while Signore?" I asked him. He looked at me like a little bunny saying 'No.'

"You will be holding it again later don't worry." I assured him.

He smiled at me, nodded then, let go of my hand.

We entered the restaurant and catch everyone's attention.

"Ciao Signore!" I greet the owner.

"Signorina? I see you are with your friends. Where is your Papa or your sister?" He asked me and approached us.

"Yes Signore. I met these tourists on my way here. Well, Papa is at the field while Adriana is up with something." I said.

"You can sit at that room." He said and pointed at the table inside a beautiful room.

"Grazie Signore." I said, and we walked to the room.

They all sat hurriedly leaving two seats that are side by side.

"I guess we have to sit there." I told him, and he smiled at me as a reply.

We sat beside each other.

A waiter enters the room and gets our order and as soon as he got out I speak.

"So... what are you going to tell me?" I asked them.

"Well, we want to ask you first, why you introduced yourself as Caterina?" The tall guy with broad shoulders, I think he is Jin, he asked me.

"Because... that is my name?" I answered them.

"Seriously. Jihyo. Don't pull this kind of prank." This poker face uh! Suga said.

"Hey! I'm not pulling any prank." I seriously said.

"Then how come you don't know us?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, I'm adopted." I started.

"Two years ago, my parents adopted me. Papa told me that I got caught on an accident and he saw me at the hospital when he is walking at the hallway with Mama when my sister was in the hospital as well. I was in comatose that time. They told me that it took 5 months before I wake up." I said.

"When I woke up, I don't remember anything. The doctor told me that I'm suffering from Traumatic Amnesia which was cause by brain trauma but, he said that my memories will come back." I told them then smiled bitterly while wiping my tears.

"The only thing I remembered is a name that I'm always saying." I said.

"A name?" Taehyung asked.

"Jungkook."

~JUNGKOOK's   

She said my name. That's the only clue she has but, I must admit, I felt a pinch in my heart when she said that she is suffering from Traumatic Amnesia.

"Okay. No questions for now we'll tell you your name and who are we in your life." Nayeon noona said and she quickly smiled.

Before Nayeon noona starts the door opened revealing the waiters with the foods.

"Signorina. Just ring the bell if you need anything." One of them said. Aish! Who does he think he is? Smiling like that to my Jihyo.

"Grazie." She simply replied.

As soon as the waiter got out Nayeon noona started talking again.

"First. Your name is Jihyo. Park Jihyo. You were born on the 1st day of February of 1997." She started. I can see that she is excited based on how she reacted.

"Me and Nayeon are your childhood bestfriends." Jeongyeon noona added.

"I am your cousin." Jimin hyung butts in and what?!

"Yah! How come we didn't know?" Suga hyung asked.

"Well, the plan is to really not tell you. I don't want all of you to know who are we in each other's lives." He explained. Aish!

"Okay! Stop! You are actually living with the eight of us." Sana noona said.

"Really? So, it's like we are in a dorm?" She asked with a big smile.

"Yes!" Chaeyoung answered.

"The five of us are your friends from school you met us on first day of school. 2 years ago." Rap mon hyung said.

"And you?" She looks at me then smile.

"I..." I started.

"I am your boyfriend." I said.

"Love."

_____________________________________
Chapter 18

Peace & Love 🌻

JK x JH ♥️