TWO

Taymor's POV

4:57pm

"Mom I'm on my way, just chill out on me for a sec."

"Well rather than informing me, why don't you appear here this minute. You know how furious your father gets when things are not done his way. Besides that, Taimoor has been crying since you left and chanting 'Da da' every now and then." She explained through my phone sounding irritated.

I sighed rubbing my temple tiredly, my Mom can be a handful sometimes.

"Okay Ma, I'll be home in a few I'm right around the corner. How's that?"

"Had better, either ways how do you feel about your up coming wedding?" She asked now sounding calmer.

I clenched my jaw at the topic.

She knew how much the mentioning of that made me feel. Helpless!

Unfortunately, I'm a full grown man, father to a child yet being forced to marry some silly whimp I never even came across before. Thanks to my Dad of a human for being so adamant on the fact that cordially getting with his friend's son will do shit to help boost riches on both sides.

"Truly, Mom I'm not 'bout it but there's nothing I can do stop your husband. This wish of his has been on his mind since I clocked nine years of age and his friend's child was born after." I reminded, shrugging my shoulders like she could actually see me.

I heard her sigh, "Tay my dear, there's nothing even I his wife can do to change his opinion. Trust me when I say I tried my best at drifting his mind off your case but all to no avail, things even went haywire when you got Cleopara pregnant with Taimoor, causing him to speed up the process. He barely allowed the poor boy hit eighteen before transfixing these whole entire charade."

I could hear the mix of sympathy, hurt and anger from her voice clearly.

Yes, I do have a son with a girl, Cleopatra who was once our maid which my father wasn't the happiest about. It all happened few years back though, after the birth of the child few days later Cleo left I and our two-day old baby to & for only God knows. My father seemed not so surprised about the situation which made me suspect him till date.

I was so willing to fight for the love I shared with that girl.

Taimoor, who was named after me with the original version of my name is now two years old. He's one of the reasons I haven't gone crazy yet, also cause he needs parental care from both sides I consented to the marriage with Nicolas who happens to be almost a woman. I know all that about him, we've never met but that changes today.

(A/N: Matthew-Mateo, Taimoor-Taymor.)

"Mother, please stop all this, you're only complicating my problem by reflecting on the past. I'll be pulling up soon, bye." I hung up with that.