Adrien

So,it all started when I had to move away from my country. Ididn't really care anymore---we always moved since I can remember and my mum always said it was a new beginning and we should take advantage of it. First off, I even believed her but as I grew up it became harder to make friends and that's when it hit....My mum had cancer, I still remember the first day I visited her in the hospital.

She fought it for 2 years and then she gave up deciding I was ready for life without her.                    The truth s that I wasen't and I wasen't ready to leave my whole life behind to live with my aunt and uncle in London, with nobody else there I knew. I had to leave all my friends and my boyfriend, Adrien and my family and all the places where I grew up disappeared in the thick clouds of air in the sky as I sat uncomfortably in my airplane seat.

When we got there I was introduced to the new set of rules, I was 9 at the time and I had no idea about the consequences of life. But most of all, I missed Adrien, he wasen't really my boyfriend. Well, I mean we were both 9 at the time so I guess it didn't go that far but we were really close friends and he was like a brother to me. He lived with me for 2 weeks after my mum died just to make sure I was ok. I mean he was probably the sweetest person I have ever met. But I had to go and he knew that, he was there with me on the day of the flight and I still remember how we cried together for half an hour holding hands and how he finally said that he loved  me and he didn't want me to go. Even though I was 9 at the time, I started to feel his pit in my stomach which I later on discovered, popped up every time I didn't want something to happen but didn't know how to fix it.

So I left, and I haven't seen him since. I would have most likely forgotten him if it wasen't for the fact that whenever I thought of the term friends my heart would ache and remind me of my best friend which I have left behind. 

In the end, I never forgave myself for leaving Adrien, at least not until I saw videos of him making out with girls all the time. Then again,I somehow blamed myself for this, I mean if I didn't leave he would have no reason to do that because he would have been with me. Right?