Leonor and study club

About half way through the first year of high school I actually managed to make some great friends and was really relieved because the first few days were really tough for me as being the geek I am I decided that I wasen't going to pretend to be somebody I wasen't.

THAT DID NOT GO WELL!!!!!

Apparently, not everybody acepts ugly nerds in their class. 

For about half of the time then I even considered changing but realised that changing back to the person I really was would have been even harder so I decided to not worry about what people said about me.

Turs out that it was harder then I thought. The popular kids made serious hell out of my life to the point where I would skip lessons to cry in the toilet so nobody could see me and call me a cry baby.

Then, when one day the usual group of kids--you know the popular group came up to me at break and told me that I should go kill myself and that I look fat and ugly. A girl who I realised from my class came up to them and siad:

" How can you say that? She ain't done anything to you"

That girl later turned out to be Leonor-- who by the way became one of my best friends.

But anyways, we always went to study club because we both had nothing to do after school except homework.

So one day we did all our homework and we were playing truth or dare and by that time she already knew about the fact that I had a crazy cruch on Leo.

I picked a dare and what came next was really not what I expected.

She asked me to ask Leo out over a note. I thought. JUST GREAT.

But I did it:

What is the first name of the actor who played the fresh prince of bel air?

What is the letter after T?

What is the opposite of stop?

What is the opposite of in?

To calculate the area of a square you times the lenght by the_______?

DO,Re,__,Fa,So,La,Ti,Do?

Inicially, the anwsers made the sentence"Will u go out width mi?"

Cheesy right? yeah that's what I thought as well. But when I swear to something I do it if my life depended on it, and so I did it. I placed the note on his desk.

At that minute I also made the biggest mistake of my life...

But what happened the next day was not anywhere near what I expected...

OH and I expected horrible things to happen.