Chapter 1

"GET UP!" yelled my mom.

God, what time is it? Fuck, I'm late.

"You better get your ass down here or else I'm gonna go up there and drag you out no matter how bad you look, you dumb slut!" she screamed.

That's the weird thing. I must be the only foster child on the planet to get beaten the way I do. Oh well.

I curl my hair and put on my shorts and The Walking Dead t-shirt. I grab my bookbag and rush out the door. I don't bother saying bye to that witch of a woman.

I almost make it to school when I'm ran into by someones car. Thank God it wasnt going more than 20 miles an hour.

"What the fuck?" I yelled.

A boy, probably 17 or 18, steps out of the car and rushes towards me. His 5 friends step out too.

"Are you alright? I'm so terribly sorry! I had no idea you were crossing!" he yelled.

I sit up, a little dizzy, but seem to be fine. I brush the dirt off of me and mumble," I'm fine."

"My name is Kian. And who might you be?" Kian asks.

"Fallon. Anyways, I should probably be going..." and with that I run towards the building.

I feel the guys looking, staring dumbfoundedly. I continue to walk till I find my homeroom.

KIANS POV

"What the fuck was that about?" asked Sam.

"Did you hit her?" asked Ricky.

"It was an accident!" I raged and walked back into my car.

"Dude, chill out. We just wanted to know what happened. " said Connor.

I started up my car and we made our way to the parking lot.