Chapter 2

I managed to find my homeroom, only 3 minutes late. I walk in and Ms. Baumgardner glares at me. I quickly walk to the first open seat. I've been to enough new schools to know that you sit in the first open seat and not make a peep. Easy enough.

"Alright students, this is Fallon Jetter. And now open up to page 78.." the teacher continued and I try to listen but the kid beside me continues to try and get my attention. 

"Are you the girl we hit earlier? I'm so sorry about Kian. By the way, my names Ricky." He smiled and stuck his hand out for me to shake. I shook it and returned a small smile.

"Fallon," I whispered.

"Hows your first say? Making any friends?"

I just shook my head.

"Well," he said,"consider me a friend."

I swear, this guy has an infectious smile.

The bell rang and I started walking out of class when a hand grabbed my arm. I jumped, startled. I turned around to see it was just Ricky.

"What is your next class?" Ricky said.

"For one, could you please release my arm? And two, its gym class." I said. He let go of my arm and mumbled a sorry. I laughed and started walking towards the gym, Ricky following close behind.

"Don't I get a goodbye? Or a see you at lunch?" he said, his bottom lip jutting out like he was pouting.

I decided to be a little playful and say," Nope." He pouted even more and I just giggled and went downstairs to change. When I walked upstairs, I was tripped but the caught by someone. I looked into the eyes and it was....