Chapter 3

The person who grabbed my arm was Kian. I quickly walked away,  I wasnt very outgoing.

Gym sucks. I am athletic,  but I dont like running a whole lot. I prefer my usual, cheerleading.  I am not like the other cheerleaders though. I'm shy and quiet and keep to myself.

After gym, study hall passed quickly and now it was time for lunch. Great.. I will probably just sit at an empty table.

But Ricky soon noticed me walking by, and yelled," Fallon! Come over here!" I, being who I am, walked over there,  trying not to draw attention to myself.

I sat down, keeping my head down as well. They were all staring at me. I didnt like that. Finally, Sam interupts the uncomfortable silence by introducing the guys, one by one. Sam kept his eye on me though. And the way he was looking at me was.. protectively? I wasnt sure. Eventually,  conversation started amongst the guys and I continued to eat and look down.

SAM'S POV

I watched her intently. She made me feel like I had to protect her. But I couldn't.  Besides, Kian told me earlier today he wanted her. He was staking his claim. But everyone knows she will get hurt. I want her to be mine. She was so beautiful,  her long blonde hair came to her waist almost. Her eyes were beautiful, and strange. They were exactly the same color as Connors.

Lunch ended and Connor and I were heading to our next class, science.

"Connor..." I said.

"Hmm?" said Connor.

"Did you notice that Fallon's eyes are just like yours?" I asked.

"I thought I was the only one who noticed that. Do you think were related?" He asked me.  I shrugged. I didnt know.

But if she is related to him, he will instantly become more protective of her and not let me be with her. Just thinking about her makes me smile.