Chapter 6

FALLONS POV

The party is going great so far. By that I mean I'm havig a great time. I am extremely happy that Zack hasnt showed up yet. If he doesn't show up at all I will be extremely happy.

Connor looks a little sad. He's known these people for years. And now he has to pack up and head back to Minnesota.  I will miss him.

I pull Connor over to the side to say my final goodbye to him. "Things are gonna be so fun around here anymore without you here. We'll miss you Con." Tears swelled in his eyes and threatened to spill over. "Thank you so much Fallon. I wish I could've stayed longer to get to know you better."

"Me too dude. Me too. "

We hugged and he gave me a kiss on the cheek before walking over to his other friends  to say goodbye to them. I scanned around the room to see if I could talk to anyone. All of a sudden someone grabbed my shoulder. I was pulled into a dark room.

One of my attackers hands covered my mouth so I couldn't scream for help. Then the lights turned on, revealing who it was.

Literally just Sam.

"Sam, wtf? You scared me! You didn't have to pull me in here either. I would've been fine talking out there. "

"Fallon, you should know something." He sighed, then continued.  "Kian likes you, but not in the way you think." I stared at him with a confused look on my face. "Kian wants you for your body and just to have sex. He doesnt want a real relationship, not after what happened between him and Andrea. I really shouldn't be telling you this but I don't wanna see you get hurt by him."

I just looked at Sam for a minute  before attempting to leave.

Sam said," Please just consider what I said.  You dont gotta believe me but its how he is. I've known him longest time.  He does these things. Thats why him and Andrea broke up. He kept doing that with other girls and he started hating the idea of having a relationship or being in love. Just dont let him hurt you. Your too sweet. Please,  just take it easy with him, alright?"

I nodded. But I have a feeling that there is more to the story. Like maybe he liked me.. and didnt think Kian should have me.

I didnt know what to think anymore tbh..