Chapter 5

I'm laying in my bed. Things have been stressful and its only my frist day. I made 6 friends and several enimies. But popularity is not that important to me. I dont care whether I have friends or not. These guys are the first people I have trusted in 3 years. 

Ricky and I have been texting all night. He told me some bad news. Connor is moving to Minnesota.  They seemed pretty upset that he'd be leaving tomorrow night so they decided to have a party tonight. Ricky invited me.  Even though I literally just met these guys, I already feel that we are all family. I have to say goodbye to Connor.

My phone goes off and I assume its another text from Ricky. But it wasnt. It was an unknown number. The text read:

Hey beautiful.  Long time, no chitchat? I miss you ;) Hopefully we can meet up tonight at this .. party? At your new friends house ?  We can have fun like we used to ;) see you soon babe.

It was Zack. My ex boyfriend.  He was a football player and I thought he really liked me till I caught him making out with Kayla in the hallway. I broke it off with him then. I dont know why I didnt break it off earlier. He used to beat me. I didnt care though.  I just tried to convince myself that he actually likes me. But now I think Kian does. He flirted with me all throughout lunch today.

I texted Ricky.

Uhh, I dont wanna come to the party. Not feeling the best rn. Hopefully I can say bye to connor tomorrow. 

Ricky didnt like my answer.

You have to come! His flight leaves at noon.  You were so excited about the party. What happened?

I wasnt sure whether I wanted to tell him or not.  I decided to say whatever im coming to Ricky and get ready. Again, I dont dress fancy because im not around to impress anyone but myself.

I get in my car and follow the directions Ricky gave me to the new house. He explained that they bought the house to live together so they can still do their youtube things.

I pull in the driveway and knock on the door to be greeted by Sam.

SAM'S POV

All the guests seem to have arrived when I hear a knock. I open it up to see Fallon. I blush.

"Sam, are you gonna let me in?" She said with a smile.

I shook my head to snap myself out of this little trance and opened the door wide enough for her to enter.

She hugged Connor first. And then took a seat between Ricky and Kian. Seeing her sit that close to Kian made my blood boil. Me and Kian are great friends, sure, but he is such a player with the girls and I cant stand to see him hurt another one. 

I have to win her over.

She has to understand that we were meant to be.

She needs to see that Kian will hurt her.

She has to.